The Inhuman X 🧬 (Private Project) - NFT

:man_superhero:

Assemble the team.

1 Like

I have this file who needs pm me!

I’m pretty sure when somebody needs an image or/and audio, they will get it from the previous owner or use official download links. Why do u then care about the file? Do u own this NFT?

1 Like
2 Likes

Does anyone know what all went into this or the basic field scheme?

1 Like

little by little, you start slowly, 1 hour a day

1 Like

I heard this also has some intelligence benefits

2 Likes

Share your results my friend

1 Like

New proud owner of this NFT, thanks to Sterling. Way to early for rewiev but it feels good.

3 Likes

So do you have some results or it’s still too early?

The first two days I had some huge ego reactions to deal with, i was litteraly knocked out in my bed.(I did loop the audio all night the first night) But im sleeping like a god, 7-8 hours, wich is rare for me, but very welcomed. Overall feeling good, but im in rehab, and only 6 weeks sober. Ill tell you more about it in half a years time. Gains are steady, but that might just be because im sober again. Positive brain effects are definetly there.

2 Likes

Ok, whish you good luck with everything.

1 Like

The gains are real. Heavier, broader, hungrier and stronger.

1 Like

I think you can stack it with Brain Key and Snapping synapses, to get faster results and plasma brain of youth before sleeping if you haves sleeping issues

4 Likes

Thank you for the tip. ill look into snapping synapses and brain key. already using plasma brain of youth(great field). Was thinking of buying manly man next, to replace the dht and testo fields.

2 Likes

anybody got a copy of this? If i can afford, ill buy.

3 Likes

theres not many testimony’s on this audio, for those who used this would you like to share your results/timeline with this audio?