The Inner Pillar of Power

How does Dreamweaver hear the whispers of our hearts?

27 Likes

your heart whispers very loudly? :man_shrugging: :stuck_out_tongue:

36 Likes

Wow , this is beautiful!

I Definitely have problems with accepting love and thank yous , so this will be good .

Already feel something in the heart area after just 1 listen. :heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:
Actually brought some sadness to the surface, too.

28 Likes

I thinks this pairs well with emotional release ,heart chakra and bushman medicine.

10 Likes

what a field… gonna immerge in that, thanks Captain.

13 Likes

My heart stuck for too long, and this just blew it open…

All the love received since birth, rejected by our programming and deep pain…
All the shapes Love has taken over this lifetime.

Transmuting apathy into gratitude.
Crying out of clarity and understanding.

Thank you Captain & Team :heart:

41 Likes

Thank you so much for this! :sunflower:

16 Likes

Isn’t it same like love, gratitude and appreciation audio? I always get confused between audios that have similar description or title.

2 Likes

where exactly?
they both sound pretty self-explanatory

from the description of love, gratitude and appreciation:

This video is designed to fill you with love, gratitude and appreciation, These things can have a massive impact on an individual’s life and state of being. This is designed to be a refuge whenever needed, a hard day at work, depression, stress.

in that sense, this one seems way more personal

This audio is designed to present something quite unique, a natural part of you, something you can draw from to empower yourself.
This is the support of those who have loved you, cared deeply and have sent you gratitude.

13 Likes

Thank you for this beautiful and amazing creation, @Captain_Nemo!

Wonderful music indeed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :musical_keyboard:

May this beautiful, natural part of us become a wellspring of support.

:muscle: :dizzy:

25 Likes

What happens if I don’t have anyone in my life doing these things to me.

12 Likes

i see where you are coming from and i feel you. in spiritual communities we hear this “you are loved” all the time. loved by who? sounds like bullshit, so many of us were never loved for who we were our entire lives

but this is something i’ve come to realize as well, that we are loved. by members of this forum we interact with, by strangers we have inspired unintentionally, even those who have made that very wound, the best they could at least. more often as i open myself to the world and people, i find myself caring, compassioning (just found out this is a word!) and sending love to strangers, and certainly i’m not the only one. so yes, you are loved, even if you may not feel like it at the moment.

i encourage you to use this field, you may be up for a surprise :palms_up_together:

43 Likes

means?

2 Likes

There is always one to every one , the almighty

7 Likes

I am almost at a loss for words. The description, concept, idea… how you are always coming up with these… This is so deeply beautiful and loving.

At this point, I’m convinced that you know this already Captain :heart:, but everyone, this is so timely for me personally once again. After being unaware for all my life, I found out in the past two weeks that I have immense trouble receiving. I’ve done research on the why and some inner work, and now this precious gift will finish it off beautifully; I can already clearly feel it working and doing it’s magic on me after multiple listens.

The words still seem too simple in comparison to what I / we just received but already feel much easier to say and to accept this. So thank you very, very much Captain, for this gift in general and for always looking out for what we need and finding a way to provide us with it :pray: :sparkling_heart:

31 Likes

That’s true, very well said :pray:t2:

Thanks for one more gift to humanity Captain.

12 Likes

Captain Your Music just gets better and better. Very Healing.
After a round of shamanic medicine blend plus crucible which has helped me tackle everything and become appreciative, I played this field. First felt nothing but with shamanic medicine blend addition of love,gratitude,and appreciation. I felt appreciative for this field and shifted my mindset. By the 2nd loop, I felt a deep sense of peace and prosperity, Fulfilling.
As I was playing a football game and I had fans,families,friends cheering for me. Well done you have outmastered again.

18 Likes

Thank you :gift_heart:

12 Likes

every time i listen to this i just feel like crying honestly, but still at the same time feel like something telling me that I’m not alone which calms me down lol. and the music is just magnificent :heart::heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Oh man i dont wanna cry…

PD: im almost crying…
nevermind im crying lol

24 Likes