The Internal Alchemical Crucible

This! Testimonials are great but they’re very personal.

Up to you to find what works for you and what doesn’t and to accept that.

17 Likes

For those doing Inner Alchemy, this field proves to be gold indeed.

Dream is releasing quite powerful stuff on an Alchemical level. Being 100% honest, if I were to use this a couple of years ago, I wouldn’t know what to do with it lol :rofl:

Either way, even if one isn’t attuned to that, I’m sure mentally it will also prove to be useful!

:100:
Especiallly since these prove to be challenges and obstacles despite one’s pursuit in life.

13 Likes

Thanks for reassuring me :speak_no_evil: Indeed, I instantly fell in love with this one, without really knowing 100% what was happening :joy:

But I can relate to what SoSeckSee and Psynergy say as well… Today, I praise the Torsion, it’s a fact. But during my first times with it, I was like: :interrobang:

Not to mention many other fields that I don’t feel like using or just postpone until the “right” moment comes… (thank Gods, given my already inflated stacks lol… but I learn, I learn… to reduce them… :lying_face:).

16 Likes

Exactly!

This still works even though i barely have the basic understanding of the three treasures down.

My walk with my dog today showed me how helpful this is to quiet my mind.

The quieter my mind, the higher my other senses were.

13 Likes

As a preparation for this, what do you tell you, VoC or something else?

i looked at this again and it really clicked.

it really helped that i loved learning about earth science and weather in elementary:

i am literally my own ecosystem/planet.

14 Likes

This was meant for over using the fields.
Not one time only friend.
You can always resort to grounding and such if you experience difficulties.

This field will also work tremendously well on a mental level I must say. But there is an energetic side to it truly worth exploring.
Even if you don’t acknowledge it you’ll have many benefits…

Just don’t loop things around and later ask on why you’re sick, our tired or detoxing… Or high… Or full of energy… Or can’t sleep…

You know, don’t overuse.

TLDR : LEARN TO FEEL THE FIELDS.

21 Likes

This is really good for cutting the mind of consistent chatter. Waiting for a patreon release!

21 Likes

That explains why I’ve been feeling a lot more mentally calm.

17 Likes

The first time listening to this I took a deep full breath with no problem. The effect has stayed with me. My favorite at the moment haven’t taken good breaths for years…

9 Likes

Released on Patreon!!!

Just kidding :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Still waiting…

3 Likes

I think i should get the missing mass uploaded this week on patreon.

32 Likes

My review of The Internal Alchemical Crucible field.

Because Dream’s field have been super-powered I really expected to be only to play 1/2 of this audio the 1rst time. However my “instincts” guided me to listen to this x1, and then to play it 2 more times after that!
I found this field most gentle. I felt areas on my lower back and posterior pelvis worked on very gently. Then days later I felt it working very gently on the back of my brain and upper spinal cord and neck. I was guided initially to sleep with this playing which is highly unusual, but I did it and felt fine when I woke up. So I have been listening to this overnight or at least part of the night. (TMI-I wake up in mid sleep cycle to go to the bathroom, afterwards I usually change the field.)
I haven’t felt a sensation of heat. I find it relaxing. I also feel that there is a loving quality to this field.

However I do recommend initially listening to it the recommended amount of time. YMMV

22 Likes

Please include the Heal Those Around You v2 @Captain_Nemo. Only the old one is on patreon. Thanks for everything. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I dont remember making a version 2

10 Likes

It’s on Dream Seeds @Captain_Nemo. I use it sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdh08ae7gWk

3 Likes

ohh! no this was just updated for the video itself.
the field should be the same.

18 Likes

Thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes

Fascinating post. I started incorporating this particular field in my morning routine along with Ojas and 5 elements. So far I feel good but I’ll keep this in mind.

4 Likes

I approached this field with caution not knowing what to expect. I used to meditate to it in the morning, but have found that it is incredible at the end of my workday.

I’ve been working from home for a while and it’s sometimes very hard to switch off work. I find that meditating to this field allows me to calm my mind, release my day and whatever needs to come up to be released.

This and a walk around my garden and I can definitely get into evening mode!

I’m sure I’ll get more out of this field as I continue working with it but for the moment, it’s already done a lot for me.

24 Likes