The Internal Alchemical Crucible

Lmao :sweat_smile:, face the consequences. (I’ve done it before. Hehehe dream himself had to correct me :upside_down_face:)

7 Likes

This has almost completely taken away my libido, that now am not even able to get horny or get erected even if I see any erotic video stuffs ! it maybe a thing to worry… & not sure how to take it as being a man in mid-20’s

13 Likes

Really ?I had that effect from the Dojas video ,but not from this one …
Anybody else ?

2 Likes

@Blissing_soul

6 Likes

Let’s put it this way, those energies are used to improve and strengthen and then zinc is stored, which is important for health.

4 Likes

Maybe you are using both fields
That’s why
Ojas and this one over recommended

3 Likes

lol
I swear i dont have any doja video.
just the cbd one

38 Likes

Lolol

3 Likes

Most calm I have ever been in my life

6 Likes

i feel like you’ll be fine!

this is where i’d like to be until i have a guy i can be sexy with.

i like to think of it like investments. you’re investing all of your energy back into your body to be used in different ways. your body will be ‘richer’.

this is just my hypothesis but when the time, space, and feeling is right and the right soul is there for you to connect with, you won’t feel as drained because you’ll have an abundance of energy already.

it’s like being a monetarily rich person. they don’t care if they splurge because they know their investments and cash-flow will cover it.

14 Likes

So from what I understand, is the rough listening order supposed to be Jing -> Prana -> Chi Elixir -> Crucible -> Microcosmic -> Shen -> Ojas?

1 Like

I’d do

Prana
Jing
Chi
Shen
Microcosmic
Ojas
Crucible

30 Likes

I put crucible in the beginning of my stack after SLR and Ego Dissolution than put it at the end, The results are way more accelerated because your purity and purge of negative emotions. I put ojas in between

6 Likes

:wink:
Wanted to keep it as short as possible, but yes, Crucible at the beginning is a choice as well…
If not playing it 2x, then I prefer it at the end.

6 Likes

Ojas , dojas ,Rojas… it’s too much for my small head :exploding_head::woozy_face:

2 Likes

I read/sang this like a xmas carol :flushed:

(Why am i like this)

13 Likes

Ofcourse boss, always learning from you

2 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

But they’re Italian, are you sure they’re not just talking about the weather? :crazy_face::crazy_face::kissing_heart:

13 Likes

Plasma Flower!!!

14 Likes