The Jaguar Totem

Wonderful field that got ignored by most people and here I am exploring this amazing field.

8 Likes

You’re right and I am a very active field user and I forgot about it too, now started to use it daily and feels good

2 Likes

Gem.

1 Like

Woah I use the $22 tier but didn’t realize this was included. I printed the picture this morning and stared into the jaguars eyes and felt stuck in a trance and noticed alot of energy was building up inside my body. I was also feeling hot internally and my muscles felt so pumped for some reason. Been using the mandala all day today and just been feeling like I can tackle anything with no problem my energy levels haven’t declined since carrying the mandala even people I was interacting with were being really cool. The craziest thing I noticed is how strong I felt in the gym I was doing my regular sets with ease to the point I thought I lowered the weight or something lol. I despise cardio but this time I felt like doing a nice run on the treadmill and it felt so wonderful I was surprised to have lasted 30 min on there normally its like 5-10 min lol. This totem is super powerful highly recommend if anyone has the 22 tier.

14 Likes

do u guys passively use this or meditate with it ?

1 Like

There seems to be 2 different categories for Patreon Subscription fields, the purple and blue ones

And apprently, the purple one contains most of the fields while the blue one has only 2 fields

@Rosechalice could you please help change the cateogory of Jaguar and Kalalau to purple so we can check all of premium fields in one place?
I don’t know if there are other fields misplaced, but it would help tremendously if you can help check and edit.
Thanks! :pray:

3 Likes

These are Items and not audios. If you want to check all premium fields in one place, use this link: Patreon Uploads List - Audios - Sapien Medicine

Under the carat that says “Patreon” are all tiers

4 Likes

I thought the same but then I saw Best Path in Life which has no audio in the purple.
I also think audio or item doesn’t matter, people just wanna see all the premium fields

2 Likes

Site organization is ongoing. If Best Path isn’t under Items, it’s because I haven’t got to it yet. :slight_smile:

You can also access your Patreon tier by using the “P” icon at the top right of each page.

Also it cuts both ways. If I put the Items under Audios, people will be asking where the audio is.

4 Likes

Thanks!
It’s good to know!
Please take your time then :pray:

2 Likes

Could this mix well with Kitsune or will they fight? :sob:

1 Like