The Jawliner Community project nft

Could it be copy right with the picture?

For those who have the image, but it wasn’t minted, try a different sign in method using the same email you used to buy the nft. Something similar happened where I got the confirmation that I bought the nft from venly, but it wasn’t showing up in my wallet.

Try logging in with google. This worked for me.

2 Likes

It’s on SOL / phantom though isn’t it?

1 Like

Yes, we minted in two sessions
The first one via tee spring (venly) and later on soundweave (solana, phantom)

4 Likes

Would it correct bite? My orthodontist messed up my face and now I have aligned teeth but they are pulled outwards giving an overbite.

1 Like

Suggest people who own this NFT check their venly wallets.
The 3 other groups that had NFT’s released on the same day (July 15):
Asclepius
DejaVu
Wu Wizard

have also NOT gotten the NFT’s in their venly wallets and its been OVER 1 month.
Suggest everyone contact both Spring and Bondly.

That is what I have done and am suggesting in these other groups.

e-mail:
Contact@bondly.finance

also go on their (springs) website, there is a page to send a message (which I have also done)
https://support.spri.ng/form/creator-contact/

And yes, the 4 NFT’s are on OpenSea
Total number of NFT’s effected is 60!
I do not own this NFT or Wu Wizard.
You’re welcome.

12 Likes

Yes @Cathroulette that’s part of it aswell

3 Likes

Thanks for bringing this up.
I emailed both, Spring and Bondly in the same email.
Spring’s live chat currently not working for me as it seems there is no support staff there right now…

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming :+1:

2 Likes

I need someone to send me the HD picture of Jawliner in private asap.

2 Likes

ASAP on demand

5 Likes

Thank you, if you could also PM me asap too ? Lol

Sent it all to Dream, thanks

3 Likes

This email as well
mintondemand@bondly.finance

It worked for another nft few months back when it was minted but not in anyone’s wallets

Worth a shot!

3 Likes

Thanks violet, I sent them an e-mail. Maybe if multiple people try it with me the success rate will increase :wink:

3 Likes

Anyone heard anything back from Bondly / Spring about this yet?
They have not responded with a solution to my email yet.

I think this was reminted on the SOL network.

2 Likes

Yes, Captain took care about this.
Hopefully the money that we spend on Spring for this NFT has made it to Captain…?

Also, Spring and Bondly customer service is really awful. Either way, I expect them to reply to the emails and the whole case in a professional way and not just ignore it.

4 Likes

Hello and my apologies to put this on the public thread in advance. I will delete this once things have been cleared up, but I have a few questions and hopefully someone can help to provide information through this approach.

I saw that copies of this item and another from the same day’s release (Wu Wizard) are being offered on Venly for sale. But I believe these were re-minted on Solana as well for less than the original purchase price ($2 instead of $225) as a replacement for the Bondly/Teespring copies. I figured that the latter would as a consequene either never get distributed or would be sent to Captain to “burn” by us, as otherwise we’d have underpaid Captain automatically.

3 Likes

you make a good point, cause of course the whole remint was done under the impression the previous mints were not to happen…

hence why the $2 mints on SOL… since extra copies were sent out, it would mean everyone bought a 2nd copy but instead of paying “full”/“standard” price, it was done for pennies on the dollar.

but again, it’s up to dream to see if he wants to request that. (which i HIGHLY doubt lol, perhaps it’ll be a test of some people’s character… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

the work was done twice so let’s not forget the time and energy that went into both mints.

10 Likes

Were the same number of copies minted/sold in the re-minting as the first time around? Essentially doubling the total count?