The Journey of Forgiveness (Guided Meditation)

Hmm, I forgot how I ended up on this thread :sob:welp I guess Iā€™ll give it a listen tonight.

15 Likes

I dunno how you ended up on this thread either but because you did, it brought this (previously missed) thread to my attention.

So, thank you!

13 Likes

I paused the meditation while I was by the brook and did this small imaginal session.
As I sat down by this gentle brook, I took a deep breath and said to myself ā€œI take responsibility for the reality Iā€™ve created to date. While I was asleep, I was not fully able to create a reality of ease, grace and joy. Everything I created was due to my old stories and old belief systems. I forgive myself for everything that happenedā€. I then resumed the meditation.

As I was on my way back in the meadows, I said to myself ā€œNow, everything is changing as I am changing. It is my intention that I create, experience and express my life from within my heartā€.

Anyway, that was how I did this meditation and I repeated this meditation a second time without the above stuff. Nonetheless, this was a phenomenal meditation. Iā€™ve forgiven myself on a conscious level but my heart said to do this meditation anyway and this meditation I believe helped me forgive myself completely even on the unconscious level [All this in only 2 sessions]. Like the description states

Also, I felt like listening to The Outlook Retrainer - YouTube after this and it took my mental state to another level.

16 Likes

I guess Iā€™m in a Care Bear mode today (echoing what I said about the mass meditations lately). Who knows how long it will lastā€¦ Because one never knows with me muhaha.

Not funny of course but thatā€™s the raw material I got. Still forging it.

I already said somewhere that I forgave people. Over time, with some work, including fields like this one. Not letting them enter anymore in my life doesnā€™t mean that I didnā€™t forgive. Two different things, really.

For some of them, itā€™s been surely much more harder to achieve. But this is one of those rare things for which ā€œthe final destination matters more than the journeyā€, maybe.

I also said in another thread that Iā€™m not really capable anymore of claiming: ā€œI donā€™t like this or that personā€. ā€œSurprisinglyā€. I canā€™t associate dislikes with specific people, it requires effort now lol.

HOWEVERā€¦

I canā€™t say the same about events and concepts. Or the full memory of something that goes beyond just individuals and their names. Itā€™s a whole.

So now, my current mission is to apply this field on events, concepts, ā€œimpersonifiedā€ memories.

For example:

Itā€™s not anymore: ā€œI canā€™t forgive X person because they ruined my black coffee by pouring sugar in it.ā€ :x:

It has become: ā€œI struggle at forgiving the presence of sugar in my black coffee.ā€ :white_check_mark:

(replace those cartoonish examples with more serious topics, that goes without saying).

Itā€™s harder. Because I canā€™t put a face and precise name on those (unlike with people). I have to represent them with some objects, colors, etc. Yes itā€™s harder, but working though. Little by little.

Additionally, what _OM said about this field being a facilitator for visualization in general is really noticeable. Any other visualization done after this field gains ā€œhigher resolutionā€, no doubt about it. Brighter colors, more defined contours, etc.

11 Likes

I was wondering if itā€™s okay to adjust the playback speed to be slower for this?

I felt it was too fast when I used it lol.

1 Like

Missed this.

11 Likes

No, but if you listen to it again it feels slower :blush: :smirk:

2 Likes

I used this field a lot. I am even one of the frequents posters here :sweat_smile:. When I started, I had a list of what to forgive, and the list kept growing because it seemed that each time I forgave one thing, other things popped up. At the end, I discovered that most of what I wrote was to forgive myself and my parents, which was so different compare to how the list looked like when I started. It was as if layers were peeled, so that I could see what it really was that made me upset, angry, etc.

Considering how huge the list was, I never expected that I would ever stop using this. But after certain point, I felt light, and it gets so hard for me to be angry at anything or to be triggered. I feel that there was so much love being infused when I returned from the brook to the meadow, which made me feel like I am the love itself. This leads me to the feelings of understanding and compassion for myself and others.

I remember I had this conversation with my mom long time ago when I was upset with my baby brother. My mom said that my brother did what he did because he didnā€™t understand what he was doing. I couldnā€™t grasp what she said at that time, but this field finally gave me this understanding.

Some time ago, I felt uneasy and angry after having an interaction with someone. I immediately use this field, but it didnā€™t seem to work. Then I go to my other favorite field, which is the mass meditation. I was certain that this one would improve my mood, but even after some point, I still felt uneasy. Finally, I was guided to the Exorcism field, the one that I never used because my mind tried to scare me. After playing half of the track, I was feeling normal again :100: .

19 Likes

This field also exists.
And its wow

4 Likes