The Legion's Catalogue

Now you can find all of our releases conveniently listed in one place :slight_smile:

Artemis Series:

Valhalla Vial
Berserker’s Wrath
Strahl 332
Neurotoxin K17

Frontier Series

Spirethion Max
Memorivium Pro

Performance Series

Brainium Reactor

Via Arcana Cognitionis:

Animus Luminis Radiantem
Vox Tenebris
Logos Mathematikos
Opulentia Caelestis

The Path of Efficiency:

Koritsudo

The Holographic Mind Series:

Elysian Focus
Deus Occulus

Singles:

Le Maître du Jeux

Legion exclusives:

Ambassador’s ring

54 Likes

There should be some dedicated healing fields, nervous system, some conditions like Parkinson’s and more but only for nerves and neuron related issues

So heads-up for all those wondering.

You can request, but there is no promises that a field for your unique, rare and possibly undefined condition will be addressed

14 Likes

I would love a very powerful creativity field,

Since I am a copywriter/marketer, I do find myself struggling with creative blocks sometimes.

Now I use the 3 artemis boosters, koritsudo, opulentia and spirethion max. I am assuming these help a lot with my journey but I would really love a creativity field :pray:

2 Likes

There is a creativity nft done, I think you can find it in the secondary market when someone is selling it

1 Like

I have no idea how to buy an NFT, I have also seen scams happening with people trading NFTs here,

Sorry for my ignorance I just have no idea how to go about it :sweat_smile:

Maybe i’ll just wait until it goes public, well I hope…

Have you checked out Creativity and Artistic Expression or The Well of Creativity? There’s also the OG Creativity field on Patreon.

2 Likes

Yea I have but I was hesitant to invest,

With all these much more powerful brain fields coming out, one related fully to creativity is not very unlikely.

I will give the free ones a try for now, thank you for the replies!

2 Likes

I haven’t been answering as much these days.
I’m working on some explanations based on recurring questions, appropriate explanations. I’ll be posting publicly

We’ve been a bit light on explaining things
Give me a bit of time

19 Likes