The Lions Gate NFT - NEW RELEASE

The Lion’s Gate is the annual alignment between the sun in Leo and Sirius, the brightest star in the night sky. This energy is said increase and reach peak at Aug 8. Enjoy this Energetic art, capturing the essence of this alignment.

Link: https://thesapienshop.com/products/the-lions-gate

52 Likes

YESSSS YESSS YESSS YESSSS!!!

Thank Youuu!!! :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

9 Likes

How many?
OMG! Thank You! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

aint no way

My God I was legit scared my card wouldn’t go through for this haha this is like the third time I buy off the shop without being logged in!! Life Points but not Sapien shop’s!!! :smiley:

Captain what a gift this is!!! Thank you so much!! Thank you!!

4 Likes

I knew it!! Thanks!

4 Likes

@Premintarsia I can feel your energy all the way to here hahaha

4 Likes

whats this supposed to do?

Makes you feel grateful, excited, and ecstatic!!! :D

6 Likes

From the interwebs…

8 August 2022. The Lion’s Gate Portal is opening.
This is when Sun in Leo, Sirius, Orion’s Belt and the Earth all line up. This is a powerful portal for manifesting. As an 8, think of 8th hse theme - transformation, rebirth, energy, passion and think the Strength Card.

7 Likes

What is the Lion’s Gate portal?

“The Lion’s Gate portal is said to be the opening of a rare window between the spiritual and physical worlds that takes place as the Sun in Leo, the star Sirius, the Orion’s Belt constellation, and the planet Earth all come into alignment each year. While this celestial event lasts from July 28-August 12, the Lion’s Gate portal is officially activated on August 8.

This year’s portal opened with the New Moon in Leo’s majestic vibration on July 28. On the special activation date of 8/8, the moon phase will be Waxing Gibbous in the sign of Sagittarius.

As the Sun enters its home in Leo and Sirius aligns with the Earth and Orion’s Belt, they create an intense energy which alters our perspective on ourselves and the world, offering people born under all zodiac signs an opportunity to manifest powerful positive changes.”

18 Likes

I believe it’s a manifestation / luck tool.

The lions gate is combination of 8/8 lucky numbers plus the astrological alignment and is said to be the luckiest day of the year and best for manifestation.

9 Likes

200 copies only. :eyes:

Thank you, Captain!! :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

well i dont know if i need this, but with the other astrological stuff on me…NFT and oilzz i have used my dear Solidifier coherently the first time today…meaning i made a wish that s not childish and doable :eyes:

2 Likes

A powerful drive of action and meaningful exploration, of fruitful endeavors and of entertaining the Spirit in all its forms…

Sensed and experienced, the momentum of energies that build up to this day… The Lion’s Gate.

13 Likes

How Many?

What a beautiful surprise!! Just when I was pondering what might be the best way to manifest during this time, now I’ll spend some time with this today integrating! Thank you :heart:

I sense that this NFT will help with manifestation, evolution (human experience, soul, etc), and reaching greater levels of awareness and consciousness.

"Today you should be aware of the encounters you have with people, as Bex warns there could be meaning in them, so it can be helpful to note down anything that need further reflection."
Been seeing the numbers 12:34 in different ways lately, especially today

When these energies align, this creates the Lion’s Gate Portal, through which down on earth we receive ‘light codes’ (messages) that can allow us to ‘reach a new awareness within ourselves.’

There’s never a bad time to lean into love, work on whatever you want to manifest, and practice gratitude. But in the case of the Lion’s Gate portal on August 8, you just might find your efforts will be amplified more than you can imagine.

7 Likes

YASS!! :ok_hand:

Starlight

6h

200 copies only.

how to use this?