The Majesty 🐯 (Private Project) - NFT

Past week it has been just Majesty and Maxilla.

Then alternate with Ojas Marrowed if I really need be for emergencies.

But the first 2 are my go to.

Note just today I got the basics down with sleep diet etc.

But yeah man Sapien Medicine has been keeping me going for so long when I know that individually myself doing it would not have been possible.

Skin hair etc. energy levels.

Especially with the mental health, weight fluctuation, hormonal disruption, sleep deprivation.

But no longer making any excuses, let’s live our best life.

Hopefully can get all the variables and update a month or even couple from now.

Keep evolving.

I just want to lead by example from now, we all grow together.

7 Likes

Dang you look exactly like one of my nephews haha

If you lived in UK, you are probably him! lol

1 Like

Add Flight to Fight to my stack now too bro.

:heart:

1 Like

:coffee:

5 Likes

Beautiful tiger. How can I get it?

1 Like

Check the official marketplace thread:

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread

2 Likes

I was just about to update project description, ironically.

This is Almighty Majesty btw :tiger: :)

3 Likes

How long is the audio? : )

4:13

2 Likes

So using it twice would be enough, generally? Considering 10 min mark is the norm…

1 Like

Theoretically yes, but depends on you, and it’s a very complex field, so idk

1 Like

Gotcha. Thanks @sterling! How long are you listening to it on a daily basis

1 Like

Currently don’t use, but half hour minimum

1 Like

That helps. Thank you @sterling :tiger:

1 Like

Requesting to make it a Patreon Premium field :pray::sparkles:

2 Likes

I thought you have it :thinking:

By the way, since it seems you are new to the forum, this audio will not work as long as you dont have the NFT in your wallet.

Also private NFT projects have never been posted on patreon and probably never will

2 Likes

Actually I was refering to both of them (audio and image) being made available together as an Nft but for patreon premium, but i have been informed that it does not work like that : )

Message me @Maoshan_Wanderer

1 Like

Testimonial after 6 months of use:

My life has undergone a remarkable transformation since I started using this NFT. Before, my appearance was quite average, I used to stutter when speaking, and my confidence was low. However, now, even though my face looks the same as me, I appear much more attractive. Not only do I notice it, but both men and women have commented on it. My hair has finally grown with the texture I’ve always desired, and I’ve achieved a hairstyle that seemed unattainable before.

Furthermore, my skin is smooth and clear, with the acne scars that used to worry me completely faded. Wherever I go, I attract the attention of those around me. While I’ve noticed the interest of several girls who approach me in public transport or hug me to congratulate me after participating in public events, my current goals are not focused on romantic relationships. Instead, my constant need is to surpass myself and face new challenges.

It can be said that I’ve stopped giving importance to superficial things like appearance or validation from others. Although I’ve never been poor, my financial situation is now more comfortable than ever. Definitely a super powerful NFT, highly recommended for all men who want to have a glow up and a can-do-it-all mentality. Use it and over time you will feel that you no longer need it. At this moment I find myself with the doubt that if I stop having it I will lose all the changes but I trust that the experiences gained will be maintained and I can continue on my path without this great support.

9 Likes

The almighty majesty and the majesty

Both are different NFTs???