@Destinus Lol :rofl:

No worries mate!

1 Like

The part of @_OM’s post below. :wink:

10 Likes

hate star wars tho lol

3 Likes

:point_up_2:

Cause watching Star Wars again was going to give you a direct experience of Truth? :expressionless:

2 Likes

maybe thats why I dont like the vibe from it, didnt even bother to watch it dunno

1 Like

Yes

for example, you can also get a mass of bone spur growth around joints, the growth also costs nutrition to create and maintain, also in a excessive fashion like this.
without specific targeting, a lot of times you will grow things that should not be grown.
the same thought is what leads people who abuse some steroids/growth factors etc to have enlarged organs etc, an enlarged heart doesn’t make you feel more love.

19 Likes

That’s for sure. It causes cardiomegaly, though :laughing:

7 Likes

Fine…No bones either then.

Growth factor targeted to all existing muscle.

Simple!

3 Likes

Ive definitely done this with mine and has worked. Twice. Rain stopped in front of my eyes. Lol i asked for 5 minutes tho i had to cross a block walking to the supermarket :laughing: then throwing the garbage from my home is like 200 mts out.

3 Likes

The heart is a muscle.

:man_facepalming:

this this @Captain_Nemo please make us bulky lol or at least make field for being mesomorph or what ppl called it idk

2 Likes

For the love of Almighty. :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh, was I making it easy, @_OM? :speak_no_evil: :wink:

3 Likes

Where did you talked about the direct path?

Excuse me?? Did you have any doubt about that?! :expressionless: If yes, I fly to your place right now and

hug you like an octopus! You are a gift for this community. Period.:rose:

En passant, I dedicate to you a song: Octopus’s Garden :)

5 Likes

someone must hate Florida

3 Likes

@_OM talked about how to have direct experience of Non-duality in the post quoted above.

6 Likes

Haha! Was being playful with @_OM’s post, and how often his points of advice meant for ‘making it easy for us’ are missed or ignored. :wink:

Thanks for the kind words and awesome song, @Bronyraur. What a nice surprise. You made my day a bit brighter. You are a gift for this community too! :slightly_smiling_face:

:octopus: :hugs:

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :bouquet: :octopus:

Ah I get the subtlety better now :)) Yes, missed and ignored, despite one very specific post in which he had explained it super clearly (forgot which thread. Maybe the Alien one).

@_OM’s style is more like Cry Baby Cry (from the same gem artists) + the pic below… but still easier and more honest than cock-and-bull stories which lead nowhere in the end.

Either way, I learn so much from you guys. Teşekkürler… :pray:t2:

3 Likes

I 2nd a direct “experience”, if you can genuinely call it that… it’s pretty much all words can allow for though. Once you try to use words, all of them would need the quotation marks :wink: There’s definitely no going back after

2 Likes