The Making of Fields

:+1:
I think this is fastest way to have a direct experience of Truth

4 Likes

Please tell me how to control the clouds? Sometimes the sun is gone for too long in England.

2 Likes

I can only do small clouds right now but you just really have to focus on the cloud and imagine it gone I can’t really explain

4 Likes

But…You’re an enlightened celibate.

Ofcourse you can just “will it”

2 Likes

Conceptual thinking eh?

1 Like

I’m not enlightened today it’s Tuesday

4 Likes

You evolved too? New avatar lol
Well guys you are evolving quickly lol

Yeah well I ain’t got nothing on Phillip Weiss aka @FBI_cyber_division aka Shin Chan. He’s also become a Mexican now apparently (former argentinian).

2 Likes

Dude’s trying to make people forget him. And create another identity. Next time on Sapien Medicine…Philip disappears again?

1 Like

Whaaat?? Got nothing against him. Love the guy. I wanted the above post to come off in a joking way. What do you think makes it sounds like I hate him?

1 Like

Are you Indian by any chance?

Nice. I live in Europe too.

Can’t tell if you’re being serious or joking and my autism makes it even harder to distinguish. But if it’s real, may insert egregore deity protect you.

1 Like

Link doesn’t open lol

1 Like

I really wanna watch it. But I’m listening to Sugar by Maroon 5 and it’s so catchy I can neither stop playing it nor sing it out loud

I don’t wanna be needin your love, I just wanna be deep in your love and it’s killin me when you’re away…oh babayy :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1BcpzPGlYQ

@Samurai, @anon48416969, @anon17734191, @FBI_cyber_division Would you guys like to meditate to this? I need to know what sorcery is in this. It’s so damn catchy. Even after 6 years!

Thank you senpai

1 Like

Magic.

1 Like

Wonder if Adam Levine is a morphic field maker :eyes:

1 Like