The Manhattan Method

Does this one include the old Brain Regen stuff as well? Or no?

I donā€™t use it

2 Likes

No Plasma Brain? :roll_eyes:

He doesnā€™t need it because he has brain key
@TF_CAD

1 Like

@G00dge2004
You the man
Keep grinding :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bro make sure you update when you win all the awards and graduate top 1% of your class lol! @G00dge2004

6 Likes

100% will do

3 Likes

Imagine having a 300 IQ like Liamā€¦ :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: let it breathe brother let it breathe.

A true legend.

1 Like

Lol not quite on the way tho soon for sure :)

1 Like

@G00dge2004 in 3 more months:

ā€œI can now pick up busses through telekinesis. I walk through the valley of shadow of death and evil fears me. I manifested a hurricane by twirling my finger.ā€

4 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan
do you think its fine to play one wiring field from one phone and a booster from another phone to save time?

Yes. Weā€™ve been speaking about this all week in the brain guild discussion thread.

1 Like

thank you . im not aware that there is another thread for discusing brain fields i will check now.

1 Like

Hi guys I donā€™t mean to come across like a prick but it would be much easier for me and everyone that when you ask questions you ask more detailed questions thatā€™s address what ur looking for because simple short questions can be difficult to answer since many variables can differ from person to person

4 Likes

Iā€™m interested in buying. Iā€™m not yet convinced since some report no effects at all.

What is your start of the day to make the Manhattan Method more effective? Do you exercise (HIIT, Yoga, Pilates, etc.)? Do you eat walnuts, blueberries, salmon, advocado, brocolli or use l-theanine? Do make up your bed in the evening? Do you meditate in the morning? Do you read at least 20 minutes a day a book or articles? Or do you spam the field the whole day :rofl:?

How do you notice you got smarter? IQ tests? Crosswords? Intake tests?

I do nothing in particular just fit in listening to it when I have time in my day

You could have taken some of your time to read through the brain threads

Most users who report significant results have said to be playing wiring fields almost 24/7 (at least multiple hours a day) in combination with brain boosters

this should suffice for good results

3 Likes

I think he was trolling but most people using Manhattan Method donā€™t spam the whole day, they still get result :smiley:

7 Likes

Indeed, thatā€™s true. Now I want sometimes just a summarization. Iā€™m a bit lazy by nature ;)

Oh I see, well I only thought of the loudest brainiacs here that do it that way

but good to know that normal usage also is good lol

2 Likes