The Manhattan Method

Do you think this would pair well with Multi Dimensional Brain or would it be overkill? I just got MDB and am still adjusting, but am curious to see how they’d work together without overpowering myself

2 Likes

How long have u had the MDB? I am started noticing the voices thing.

have u noticed anything like that?

edit,

The NFT allows you to have 2 thoughts at once, if anyone is confused

3 Likes

Make sure you do grounding after playing this for awhile, Ive been playing this a lot and was REALLY cranky/on edge today, and that was the reason why

4 Likes

can this field make me like this?

2 Likes

It’s not wine haha
Yes, I use both

Plasma brain got you covered :ok_hand:

7 Likes

I boutht this same day of its launch and tried three days with different concepts to understand things with subjects such why modern world is like is and definitely was easier to understand, to analyze, to hold concepts, I didn’t have to do much effort.

12 Likes

This is its main purpose.
You’re doing some good exploration :+1:

But it’s also very useful for mathematics since it’s a system to represent concepts and geometry too

You should test yourself in these areas if you can :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Man, you saved me from an unnecessary purchase.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Yes I will try that.

2 Likes

Again congratulation, you pretty much noticed 3 subfields.

I’m waiting to see if someone noticed a bit more.

I think it’s more interesting like that instead of flat out saying what it does and influencing you. Plus you explain it in your own words.

20 Likes

If I understand it correctly, this field is beneficial in subjects, that require a high amount of abstract thinking i.e maths, Science and Philosophy. Right?

3 Likes

Broadly speaking yes

We went broadly about it, as in extending the general mechanism used in limited situations to make them useful in daily life and in a somewhat spiritual way.

Then we also added many subfields to help with very specific mental mechanisms.

Some of them haven’t been officially noticed yet.

Since I know what it does, I check and test for all of them but I refrain from writing testimonies that would influence you guys.

The focus and working memory parts were the easiest to notice. That’s why they came up first

@Infinitegod

16 Likes

Sounds good I’ll buy it and try it out soon.

1 Like

I have noticed that I am not very happy as well when I play this field @Captain_Nemo Is there a reason why?

How much have you listened per day ?
@Mwiltrout

Username2 mentioned “after a while”, if you listen for a really long time which is not recommended for “new users” for lack of a better word.

You can 1. Get an excess of energy in your head (ungrounded). 2. Be physically tired. 3. Develop overgrowth as your brain areas expands too fast leading to overstimulation.

All 3 will make you “cranky”.

Make sure you are comfortable when using or stick to the 2-3 daily listening if you are not used to overdoing it.

If you intend to ignore the common 2-3 listening, make sure you guys know what you are doing and stay comfortable.

Same story with every brain field

17 Likes

I would not go above 4 maybe not above 3 this one is potent for sure lol.

8 Likes

Added it to the OP

Same story with every brain field, 2-3 time on it’s own OR as much as you want with plasma brain which will: ground you, give you extra biological energy, cut the overgrown part of your axons (only the overgrowth), repair your DNA and Cells, remove excess chemical if present and pretty much take care of all the possible side effects of overusing.

I guess I was not explicit enough in the last 10 post, my bad

It’s potent so that you don’t need to listen all day, but completely safe at 2-3 listening and maybe a bit more.

If you intend of abusing (listen more), get yourself plasma brain and go nuts, don’t need to worry about a thing.
That’s why people talk about Plasma brain here.

or you can use free fields, Autism, grounding, brain repair and then again you will keep the increase in intelligence once you removed the side effects (that you wouldn’t have without abusing)

I think we are covered now. Everybody has been advised

It’s pretty basic, I’m just repeating, but if someone has an issue let me know and I will address it.
Just please, don’t tell me you listened for hours and now you feel cranky.

Listen to your bodies, follow the recommendations and stay comfortable

29 Likes

I haven’t started yet, but when I start listening to it I’ll only do 2 listens a day, probably on a loop.
Side note; it may be just my idea, but when the audio track is very short, as for example with Flaunt, it means that it is very powerful and effective.

2 Likes

Thank you. Have had a cold so that could be it. Resting up using the blood puifer and that seems to have helped :)

1 Like

Does it have something to do with Dr. Manhattan from 《Watchmen》?

2 Likes