The Mighty Field Circuit Generator

So, I was thinking of an idea based off of the massive collection of audio, tags and NFTs that this community has amassed over the years. Captain continues to release fields all the time and the community projects just keep coming. Of course it’s great and exciting to see what’s new and unique…thinking Dream and Sammy can’t possibly top themselves and then they do. I’m not saying I’ve had enough…I’m just saying, at what point can we just sit back and truly work with the wonders we’ve all acquired…and how do we do this uniquely for our own personal needs?

Then I thought of a very simple idea. What about an NFT that works like a circuit board, that load up the unique energies from multiple fields (let’s say 6-24max) and have the NFT/Servitor/Smart Intelligence use the unique combinations of all the fields we want to use to create a unique recipe that is tailor made exactly for the result we desire. It would use all the best aspects of each of the fields that are put into the circuit and then curate a unique ultra personalized field customized for you. It would take into account, your unique field, your intent and extract the best parts of each field so they all work together with precise fluidity.

Of course we’d be smart about which fields we use so that the energies work together the best they can, but pretty much any Sapien audio, tag, NFT or mandala can be used to create something new and special. A totally new kind of energy or concept. This is experimental, but I’ve tried to do this before with my magi tag with varied results. If we could dial this concept in, I think it would be really neat.

If anyone is interested, let me know below.

24 Likes

Interested

4 Likes

yes please

4 Likes

Interested

3 Likes

Interested!

3 Likes

Interested

4 Likes

interested

4 Likes

Interested

3 Likes

Hi, I’m interested

2 Likes

I’m interested.

Thank you.

3 Likes

I am interested

3 Likes

Love this idea - definitely interested.

2 Likes

Interested.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Nevermind their is more then 10

2 Likes

Looks like the limit’s been reached, but interested as well.

3 Likes

I’d like to join!! :D Very interested!

3 Likes

interested too

3 Likes

Count me innnn

2 Likes

I might have to make the group a little bigger. I didn’t expect people to respond so fast!

8 Likes

interested!

2 Likes