The Navagraha Homam

Mix it for a couple of days with Torsion and BoL

8 Likes

I will thank you! :two_hearts: I wish to have even a small part of the success you are seeing with your recent stacks! :raised_hands:

And Capital Governance of course, because I’m mindfully trying to grow/evolve through my Chiron in 2nd House.:seedling:

3 Likes

Good choice of emoji. Chiron’s the great healer (even if a little inconvenient).

1 Like

Absolutely. I used to pride myself that if I failed, it wasn’t for the lack of trying. But it seems now that I was like a fly hurling itself repeatedly against a glass window, not seeing the many other exits nearby to freedom.

Now learning to pause and reassess, and be more (ugh) flexible.

7 Likes

Its all about how you mix them what time of the day and consistency.

You can always PM if you want to discuss in detail so we dont spam threads :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Chandi is an aspect of the Great Goddess that controls everything sentient, so it certainly does influence even the planets. A form of Chandi (called Vanadurga or the Goddess of the Forests is specifically known to influence planets in favor of those that invoke her energy).

However, Navagraha Homa in some cases might have a faster effect, especially if you know you have a negative planetary position.

I would say go with your gut. If I had to pick only one of the two, it would be Chandi as there is nothing she cannot accomplish. It is also one of my Top 3 mantras for precisely that reason.

31 Likes

What is the part of the ritual? Elaborate please. I don’t know much about it.

1 Like

Will you please post that mantra? Not sure which Chandi mantra you are referring to. Thanks bro

2 Likes

Guys the field is just something else for me :open_mouth:
Im using it first time ever and and I feel an INTENSE feeling in my leg.
Im only 5 minutes into field but I already feel much more effects than for all healing fields I ever used.
One of traits of Shani (Saturn) is that his limp/lame on one leg and that was used to explain why planet Saturn was moving so slow ( For long time it was believed that Saturn is the slowest moving planet)
I find a lot of parallels between my live and Shani Dev in Vedic literature/mythology. Like literally my youngest years was almost 1:1 with some myths, I was born on Saturday, and among other similarities soon after one particular event in my live (almost 1:1) my right leg became limp of sorts. I would walk normally etc but could not ever play footbal, jog etc. Thats all not to say I have some weird God complex but that I probably have some strong affinity with Shani/Saturn.
So I feel strengthtening in parts that I always felt pain in for 16/17 years right now. I feel everything in this leg going in its place regarding my hips/spine/overall posture. Tendonds getting stronger, foot getting re-adjusted, its Amazing first time ever I have experienced feeling this strong. I also feel this in my stomach and first and second chakras but not as strong as in the leg. Its like my whole leg is being re-adjusted to the optimal postition, ‘‘posture’’ strength etc!
I know I have said this but thats the strongest feeling I ever had in my life!
Thank You so much Capitan!

34 Likes

Amen! This is one of my favorite fields ever!

I think I posted 2-3x on this thread raving and raving about it.

17 Likes

Someone changed profile pic!! :muscle: :muscle: :smiley:

11 Likes

:joy: first time in a while. Rockin the SM Fool shirt! Chea

10 Likes

What did you experience bro?

1 Like

I have a doubt, would it be necessary to listen to this field every day? How long would the effect of the field last until it has to be listened to again?

2 Likes

No doubts Sr @HanumanTrust :+1: :white_check_mark:

Thousands of years of power and knowledge compressed like a zip in 15 mins of negentropic sound.

Its a nice bet :bomb:

Enjoy it

29 Likes

Do we know how many weeks?

I was thinking the Same ,

at least a month

But also depend on personal "energetic weathering " we are facing , so this can be a factor to determine the lenght of this practice .

What do you think?

10 Likes

I don’t know. Searched about it of course and found no duration so I believe it’s until the energy goes away or you come back to the same self. I will buy this for gift!

7 Likes

I have been looking for information and I think that this field would be to listen to it once a month, if with just one listen is like if you do the whole ritual from what I have seen, I think this type of ritual is done once a month, I hope I’m not wrong.

4 Likes

If you’ve miscalculated, you can always adjust your listening accordingly. No big deal!

3 Likes