The Navagraha Homam

Amen! This is one of my favorite fields ever!

I think I posted 2-3x on this thread raving and raving about it.

17 Likes

Someone changed profile pic!! :muscle: :muscle: :smiley:

11 Likes

:joy: first time in a while. Rockin the SM Fool shirt! Chea

10 Likes

What did you experience bro?

1 Like

I have a doubt, would it be necessary to listen to this field every day? How long would the effect of the field last until it has to be listened to again?

2 Likes

No doubts Sr @HanumanTrust :+1: :white_check_mark:

Thousands of years of power and knowledge compressed like a zip in 15 mins of negentropic sound.

Its a nice bet :bomb:

Enjoy it

29 Likes

Do we know how many weeks?

I was thinking the Same ,

at least a month

But also depend on personal "energetic weathering " we are facing , so this can be a factor to determine the lenght of this practice .

What do you think?

10 Likes

I don’t know. Searched about it of course and found no duration so I believe it’s until the energy goes away or you come back to the same self. I will buy this for gift!

7 Likes

I have been looking for information and I think that this field would be to listen to it once a month, if with just one listen is like if you do the whole ritual from what I have seen, I think this type of ritual is done once a month, I hope I’m not wrong.

4 Likes

If you’ve miscalculated, you can always adjust your listening accordingly. No big deal!

3 Likes

I already bought this field today, tomorrow I will listen to it as it is the first of the month, and I will see how this month develops until the next one until I listen to it again.

8 Likes

Cool, congratulations!

Let us know what your experience with your new field is for you!

5 Likes

I wrote my experiences earlier in this thread.

4 Likes

please inform us here how the field affected you in the next days.

2 Likes

:+1:

Its my 3rd day listening to this field, sometimes I do repeat it for like an hour.
And the active participation part works stronger and stronger for me.
What I mean is, when I focus on the sound of this field, I see vivid Images of myself in front of campfire, in a white robes, sometimes bowing, sometimes chanting, and activities like lightening the fire etc.
It feels like a few separate ‘‘mini-dimensions’’, or ‘‘timelines’’ are created while listening to this field
and in each one of them Im doing another thing.
Well I said I’m ‘‘doing’’ but its like Im both ‘‘doing something’’
and ‘‘something is done/finished’’ at the same time.
Like ‘‘doing push-ups’’ and ‘‘the state after push-ups’’ both coexist in one moment.
Its hard for me to descibe this sensation otherwise.
And not only that, I feel like there is separate dimension for each of this activity, and Im being in each one at the same ‘‘time’’
On the more practical side, Im already having much better use of my right leg, walking is much easier.
As well as some blockages seem to dissolve, I almost always had hard time communicating at workplace, similarly in social situations I would have hard time to ‘‘go with the flow’’ unless I was using alcohol or other substances. And both of those seem to be vanishing.
And my intuition is telling me to use this field daily.
This is the strongest field I have ever used.
(It’s my subjective opinion, I’t must be the case for everyone)
But I feel using it once a month or once every few weeks won’t do the trick for me.
The reason I feel is because it’s extremely powerful field, extremely effective and vivid ‘‘simulation’’
of Ritual but still not the Ritual itself.
So while the Ritual might give results for months, I feel that, in my case at least- simulation needs to be done regularly to continue being beneficial.
(again, subjective opinion, I might be wrong and it may be different for everyone)

29 Likes

if you have listened to the field daily, and you are getting benefits with daily listening, then it would be better to listen to this field daily 2 or 3 times like any other sapien field, as I said I don’t have much knowledge about astrology, but as this field is based on a ritual I thought that I would not have to listen to it daily and the effect would last for a long time, so it would be better to follow your advice as you have already tried it and it is giving you benefits listening to it in this way, so having said that today I will start listening to the field and see what effects it has on me.

1 Like

I thought it’s enough to listen only once this field cause it has astrological nullifier and amplifier there, and in originale field it’s enough once for 24h, and this is just boosted version

it has been 3 hours since i listened to the field and the first thing i can say is that this field is quite strong, soon after listening to it you start to feel how it acts, i could feel how when i was listening to it it seemed like some kind of heavy energy was fading away and at the same time i could feel how another softer and lighter energy was increasing in me, another thing that i experienced was like a kind of splitting or something similar to that, i don’t know how to explain this exactly, but it seemed like for a moment the present moment i was in was no longer there, i’m sorry, it sounds crazy but i don’t know how to explain with words this strange sensation, also while i was in that state, i could feel a connection with the planets, i don’t know why, but i could feel a lot the planet jupiter, it was as if this planet exerted a lot of energy on me, or was influencing me a lot, i only listened 2 times and it seems that the effect of the field is quite strong, i don’t think that if you listen to it every day it can be harmful, but for what I have been able to feel with that you listen to it once a week, the effect should last enough, that if you listen to it daily with 1 or 2 listens is more than enough, look that I have been very skeptical with the subject of astrology, but after this experience it seems to me that I will have to change the opinion that I had about it.

19 Likes