The Navapashanam Energetic Elixir

Sure :100:%

3 Likes

So here we have something to help with our overall health and well being in an Ayurvedic fashion, nice!!!

8 Likes

Loving this creation , the music is calming one…
There are innumerable benefits to this one, works at many levels .
Thanks for the amazing rare creation captain
I’ve been looking for this since Ayur project.

For me, it’s working strongly on my heart and third eye in few listens.

27 Likes

What can this creation achieve health wise?

4 Likes

What can’t it achieve is the better question. It’s one of the most powerful siddha elixirs ever.

16 Likes

Navapashanam products are an all-round multipurpose remedies that can be used for any condition on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. it will boost any energetic or psychic practice.

By revitalising and rejuvenating dysfunctional organs and obliterating causes of diseases, it brings miraculous physical transformation, vitality and longevity.

32 Likes

Well i am not very used to these kind of alchemies, but i try to understand. Is this boosting overall health and longevity like plasma flaunt, or in other words how does it compare to that one? Or is it completely something else?

8 Likes

Maybe a better condition for the main Turin football team? :laughing:

3 Likes

Looking forward to testimonials until I can buy this :smiley: Looks amazing!

9 Likes

I know the recipe for this elixir. Remember it through my past life. If you want the recipe pay me 20$ :roll_eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

I don’t know why but I feel like there’s gonna be a Black Label Item audio using this as a base field.
So exicted for it! :laughing:

4 Likes

Gotta be happy for what we have man, don’t look past this beauty!

4 Likes

Hahaha, just my feeling, no attachment though =)))

5 Likes

Just bought this beautiful field, hopefully it helps me regulate my blood sugar properly, can’t wait to see its effects

8 Likes

Think of it as the “Plasma Light” /“Blueprint of Life” of ayurveda :grin:

and for such a generous price this is a cop for anyone dealing with health problems

10 Likes

https://www.anualchemy.com/navapashanam/navapashanam-reports/

6 Likes

bro look at this😄 @Limael

2 Likes

I saw it bro :grin:!!! I read some comments . I don’t see what it could be used for. I haven’t taken the time to research this elixir yet.

3 Likes

Waiting for the follow-up experience of other buyers☺️
@Limael

5 Likes

Alchemical preparation of the order of Navapashanam, The red Stone of Alchemy and the like, are highly purified, exalted and subtle medicines.
They are made to penetrate very deep, through all the bodies, all the way to our innermost essence. From there perfection will slowly rise again to the surface.

Do not spam a field like this. Give it a couple of weeks.

25 Likes