The Navapashanam Energetic Elixir

Too much to list my man. Let’s just say, its my one of my favorites Capt dropped, of all time

1 Like

Also to add, my finite mind can’t fully grasps all its infinite possibleities

1 Like

feeling healthy? physically per se?

Yes of course, this eliminates toxins

3 Likes

Do you use this with plasma flaunt ? If so , before or after flaunt , and how many times in a row in a stack ?

1 Like

The effect (of the actual alchemical mixture) is primarily Physical, but there are also associated energetic effects such as stilling of mind, balancing of Doshas, etc.

22 Likes

update anyone? :blush:

1 Like

The magic pond

If you drop a leaf in the water, it normally floats because it is light. Similarly if you pour milk in the water it spreads on the surface. If you drop a heavier object like a fruit, it sinks in to the water.

If you want to see the opposite of this happen, (defying the laws of physics?) please visit a place called Rudravrat at Naimisharanya (95 km from Lucknow, U.P)

There is a small pond here, known as the “Rudra Kund”. Here, the leaves sink in to the water, the milk poured does not spread on the surface but goes down deep in to the water. More than that, if you pray to God and drop two bananas (or for that matter any fruit) one of them sinks and the other comes back to the top floating!

It is believed that there is Shiva Ling deep inside the pond – sometimes visible when the water is clean. Lord Shiva is worshipped with leaves (Bilva Patra), abhishekam is performed with milk and fruits are offered as Prasad. Your offerings reach the Lord underneath the water and a portion of what you offer comes back to you as Prashad!

Is it a divine phenomenon or is there a scientific explanation to this, especially when two fruits are dropped – both of them sink but one of them comes back to the surface floating?

Whichever way, it must be said that it is a unique experience watching this happen and honestly, I was thrilled.

10 Likes

I thought for a long time which field to choose, because my budget was very limited
After much thinking, I stopped at this one, and to be honest, I will never and I have never regretted it
The Elixir covers all spheres of life. I definitely feel both the physical and other processes taking place thanks to it
The most pleasant physical effect that I have received is detoxification and skin treatment. The appearance and health of the skin have improved significantly. It was a problem that I could not solve for about four years, and now, in just two weeks with the Navapashanam, I was able to cure all my acnes (The only thing left is post-acne). Talking about other physical results - sleep time was reduced by about an hour, better health overall and etc.
Talking about the energy effects. There are so many of them that, firstly, I will not be able to list all of them, and secondly, I will not be able to simply observe all the changes. But to put it very very briefly, the main effects were:

• Purification of energy bodies
  • Removing of energy and mental blockages
  • Balancing of energies
  • Greater awareness
  • The state of Bliss, Happiness and Love
  • More productive meditations and way more

Thank you Captain_Nemo for this amazing field!!!

37 Likes

This just made the wish list :crystal_ball:

7 Likes

I am also curious about this pond ! Going to south India in a month

1 Like

Do you think this replace jindan ?

I asked him, he doesn’t remember.

1 Like

No this does not replace Jindan. They are different alchemies.

In fact, if you are energy sensitive, you will notice that they are not exactly acting on the same centers or the color of energy from the fields are also different.

I would say Ojas, Jindan, and Navapashanam are all different but complimentary to each other.

26 Likes

Haven’t used this much since it’s release but decided to revisit it, and realised I actually felt blissed out midway through looping it a few times while lying on my bed

7 Likes

This is the location

3 Likes

Oh great thanks :pray:
this is not south India though

Been thinking this whole week to get this field because it’s a bit above my budget… Did anyone see considerable improvement in major physical health conditions.

2 Likes

I think it is a good addition to the healing fields. Read up about its uses to help with your decision. It’s really a miracle worker.
Welcome back pastel

http://theaurachakracompany.com/en/content/52-navapashanam

3 Likes

Hello, welcome!

I have/had major health issues and i tried a lot of stuff to improve my physical health including audios and nft’s. For me Navapashanam is more spiritual oriented. For physical health i suggest The Plasma Flaunt but that one is even more costly. I would suggest to take a look at The Negentropic Pulser because you can rent it (only 15$ for 4 days) and in the meanwhile you can get a better understanding of what your needs are. I hope this helped. :dizzy:

6 Likes