The Nutritious Thread - Eating Habits, Nutrition Intake, Diet

You don’t sound happy with your diet. Do you have the option to choose another? I know that sometimes there can be extenuating circumstances.

I just eat raw what I can. When I do fully raw periods I limit the types of food I eat to basically fruits, veggies, and nuts.

But yes 100% raw would be harder.

7 Likes

Why did you feel the need to say « biological » ?

I agree though, red meat is great. At least it tastes awesome, meat in general.

(I’m aware that it’s not considered the best for spiritual folks)

3 Likes

Because they are growing meat in labs now

1 Like

Is it mainstream where you live ?

1 Like

Earth?

Cause thats old news haha

Just google it :)

1 Like

I know about synthetic meat. I’ve seen YouTube ads about synthetic meat startups too, like everyone but I can’t say I have actually seen some in an actual store.

1 Like

Ahh yes ive seen it

Havent tasted its still creepy to me they still disturb the cows but i wont get into that, however better than the regular way

1 Like

Has anybody watched this? what are your thoughts?

Meat or salt, pepper and seasonings?

Hello family i want to share something that happened to me in the past…
in the past in 2020 i decied to go to a fasting retreat center in costa rica with loren lockman. I attemp to fast for 42 days with just water, no food. I only do 31 days.
When you fast for that long you no longer have hunger, after 3 days that your body enter in deep ketosis and use ketones for fuel instead of using glucose you are good. But the hard part is that you no longer have computer, or food, or social media, anything that gives you dopamine to “feel good”. And you realize oh i cant imagine im a dopamine addcit and there when the magic starts. you start working on your shadows on a deeper level and alsu plus fasting for that long give a big rest to you body and organs and start the healing process thru autophagy.
It was a very spiritual expierence.
And after that fast i became raw vegan / Frutarian. I experience the most blissful time of my life, because when you it food in its raw state your eating pure energy, fruits are 90% biophotons of the sun. Also divine doors open and i felt a big connection whit every living being (humans, insects, animals, trees, rivers, etc) its like your ego feels the oneness of the universe. Also have A LOT, BUT A LOT OF ENERGY!! because our body works very good with good fuel. Also i realized when im hungry and when not. In the time of my life my ego dissapear and i love everyone and all i want is to make friends and love everyone.
But after 3 months i start eating cook vegan and then eat meat and there were all the magic disapear.
Remember we are always brain wash by the system.
Imagine you are walking 10 days without food and in front of you see 3 plates… 1 with raw meat, 1 with a juice watermelon and the last 1 one with spinach, wich one tastes good in his natural state and wich one you eat first? the fruit right? it because fruit its delicious the way it is and also its very hidrating.
Also when you eat a dead body your eating karma, because that animal doesnt want to die and also they are torture in the slawterhouses. But keep in mind this is just my opinion but i experience it. i Respect everybody opinions.
Remember that we are the unique especie that cook his food. When you cook the food you denature them. And im a big fan we are frugivore our DNA is 90% similar to monkeys.
I recommend the book " Return to the Brain of Eden: Restoring the Connection between Neurochemistry and Consciousness"

I want to see if someone experience that divine connection here and want to share some stories…
im comming back to that path this year, now im transitioning slow.

Have a nice days guys!

2 Likes