The Orgone Accumulator

15 Likes

Woody allen named it ‘The Orgasmatron’ ;D

8 Likes
2 Likes

Another interesting topic which humanity doesnt know it exist

1 Like

Nice :laughing:

This one works definitely well with Ojas.
It clears everything, then Ojas brings the higher harmony.

7 Likes

Oh dear , that explains everything…i had 3 orgone accumulators in my previous room

Fun times :joy::grin:

8 Likes

havent read materials posted in the thread(yet),but here is what I feel from my first loop and a half(using while typing).
-Electric pleasant feeling in my whole body,this could serve as the best wake up field.
-Again this electric buzz feels similiar but different to the almighty Cosmo-volt,difference being this feeling excites my body,and energy from cosmo volt,numbs my body.
-Basically I feel each body part is alive on its own
-Will observe how I feel for the rest of the day,but for now I feel true power here lies in reading how field works,combining it with other fields like hydrogen or hyperbaric compression could give some WILD results.This one would always be the first followed by Mana circuits,Ojas,or possibly any Mstate element.I cant wait to combine it with More exotic matters and observe.
PS:If not obvious from stated possibilities,THIS SHOULD BE USED DAILY AS A SUPPLEMENT TO UR USUAL FIELDS,AT THE VERY LEAST.
mic drop

14 Likes

I thought The Mana Circuits was already the top now :astonished:

2 Likes

I thought so myself,but then Captain comes and releases new 120+ dolla(my cheap estimate) field for free.I cant help myself when he releases field with groundbreaking unique concept(talking about dreamseeds,not disrespectng groundbreaking ilness curing fields),because it means number of possibilities has just increased,hence my childish proclamation THIS IS TOP.Honestly,by now I can only categorize them as OMEGA LEVEL FIELDS(reference to Omega level mutants in X-Men franchise).

11 Likes

For me this is totally unknown, we’ll see

2 Likes

No no its not for that

come on guys

48 Likes

Awesome

charge restoration.

Not libido.

see, now this guy is afraid to use it

35 Likes

Used it as standalone and felt it.Only fields i used before it were plasma brain and child wonder audio so yeah,orgone field did it on its own

2 Likes

Read these over

24 Likes
3 Likes

No Trevor.

But i suggest you dont use it, or fat to stem cells or even ojas.

because all these are all restorative to your body.
So if you are producing a better quality of hormones and functions then…

A youthful body is full of all functions.

Primal behavior is your choice.

45 Likes

Oh my :partying_face: :point_down:

12 Likes

Definitely feeling greater energy flow!

My palm chakras are heating up! At first i felt a lot of energy in my third eye chakra but it seemed to subside after half way through the first listen…

It feels as though my chakras are being balanced :) i really like this feeling, i think I’m going to listen to mana a few times after I’m done with the 3rd listen!

I slept a lottt of hours, and i just woke up feeling like i arose from a comma lol this is definitely making me feel alive and my fingers typing this are super charged! I definitely feel alive and like i drank some coffee!

Not skipping a day with this field :) i was always interested in orgone but never new much of it, glad captain made a field on it! Thank you dream for this beauty… time for some mana! (Maybe some course fields and vibes too)

Oh, and I’m feeling more energy sensitive :D

20 Likes

Ah seriously guys, forcing Captain to intervene :laughing:

10 Likes

You can do that with the trash bin under your posts

2 Likes