The Orgone Accumulator

ok. As long as you’re aware.

Same rules for grounding apply to this field as they would for Plasma fields.

13 Likes

Hello. Every time I listen to this field I run out of energy. And I feel very tired, why? I have never heard of any field, I only listened to this field twice a day, so I was overwhelmed.
to recover the situation I ask my servant to charge me with energy

1 Like

Interesting.Well from what I have read it charges ur cells,also I think directly/indirectly it increases nutrient absorption.Basically u go into slight overdrive and since this isnt actual device,our body does all the work by itself so it makes sense u are tired.Yesterday when I was semi tired I used this while chilling in bed,and it made me almost fall asleep WHILE BEING ON MY BACK.I always sleep on my belly,so this was a shock but yeah,depending on our state at the time of listening,effects differ.Also it could be u unknowingly have a lot of negative energy residue in u,or some general health issue which is being fixed so ur energy reserves get depleted.

15 Likes

lol i love the music. The starting is like a rainy scene from a movie - very intense lol

4 Likes

So does this replace the Elektrosmog album?

3 Likes

Do you perform a certain manifestation technique after listening to this field?

Can’t lie, I’m borderline desperate for the patreon release of both this audio and the essence of faith and prayer audio.

I’m just now starting to be able to feel the tingling and electrical sensations everyone is talking about. I literally feel like a super saiyan. If you all wanna take this o the next level then play the mstate ormus audios, and do not play that combination at night unless you plan to be up to see the sun rise.

17 Likes

Thank you for this field :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:

I like the atmosphere of the music, it’s relaxing :relieved:

I can’t wait for it to come out on patreon to listen to it offline :grin:

10 Likes

Experimenting doing manifesting during and after…

3 Likes

BTW, in my opinion, this is the most powerful free healing field, since The Plasma Light and Infrasound Light Beach.

21 Likes

After my first of 2 listens to this, my right shoulder pain (few days old) is gone and it did not recur anymore after a few days. This is good for pain relief and healing. Thanks @Captain_Nemo

31 Likes

One might look at it as the physical density of ether…?:thinking:

13 Likes

Just want to make clear, so does this Orgone Accumulator audio contains the “The -25 -50 millivolts based on Dr Tennant gets a more directed charge to the cells” ?

or it is actually refer to the Advance Healing in Gumroad?

2 Likes

Another screenshotable thread.

I have to say that when I first saw this field released, my reaction was “oh noooo…”. This is because years ago, I used to date someone who was totally in love with Wilhelm Reich (we’re still good friends, so remote greetings to him from here).

Totally. Like:

-Hey babe, how about we grab a pizza for dinner?
-Did I tell you about Willy’s favorite brand of brilliantine already?
-?!!!

But it didn’t prevent me from using the field of course ;))

I have no precise idea of what is going on, I mean beyond what I’ve read on the subject. But lately, this + Mana Circuits at the beginning of my morning or early day stacks keep my batteries charged by all means.

Not like an uncontrollable flush though. It does compare to micro- or drip-irrigation, you know. I cite this example because I used to work in that field for a while lol.

What I mean is that I manage to get what I need and basta.

As for the magnetism bonus part… I don’t know but I will test, just like I did with The Star 1.0 and others. Because otherwise I’m more like someone pokes me, saying “did you see that cute guy/girl sitting at the bar?” and me usually answering “what guy/girl? what bar?”

But overall, my interactions with people are easier lately. No much barrier.

25 Likes

Think you understand perfectly what’s going on.

:point_up_2: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

Ah, happy to read that. So I don’t need to complicate things by pseudo-intellectualizing them, like I do sometimes :))) Like does X is exponential to my Y subsequent Z :joy:

5 Likes

It does not. He was pre-emptively saying it works in a different manner than the Advanced Healing add-on field.

15 Likes

Same stuff, different vibration

Why struggle though?
It’s like using mind to impose limits… it will always be a personal perspective/limitation

7 Likes

Think like there are 3 (4) states of water…

16 Likes

just

4 Likes