The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials

used it while meditating btw guys ( didn’t feel much when doing other stuff )

4 Likes

For shakti helmet feel good session, it is advised to just sit and relax(maybe read) and any meditation should be done post Shakti session. Frequency is once in 72hrs or once a week and after 6 such sessions a break of 3 weeks. Protocol suggested by the inventor - Dr. Todd Murphy.

Few other things to consider: avoid alcohol, nicotine, caffeine & drugs.

Todd Murphy’s YT channel has lectures which provide very comprehensive details of Dr. Persinger’ work. Here: brainsci - YouTube

5 Likes

Thank you, very informative. On a side note, I actually felt a lot of changes in the following hours. been able to send myself love etc since then. Haven’t changed this morning. I imagine maybe Captain made it safe so you can use it more often. Though, I do feel tired emotionally, lots of changes I feel and need a little rest

8 Likes

Here is Captain’ response.

5 Likes

different field. Not this one.

12 Likes

Can be good to have in mind for this one too, though. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

OMG, your comment, is so true!

3 Likes

So,I have been using this for 3 days 2 times in the morning and 2 times before sleep.I have smoked weed for about 5 days in a row,usually I feel shitty the next morning/day,but this just bypasses that.

I am waking up optimistic(which wasnt the case for a long time now),thinking about what should I do today to make the most of time I am given.
This is great for sleep cuz after 2 listens which I meditate to,I am lightheaded and there is just way less mind chatter that usually gives me trouble when it comes to falling asleep.

Summary:Currently,my life is just boring routine consisting of studying,part time working( on pc,mostly from apartment) and other private matters which contribute to my feeling of being in a loop,which as a full Sagitarius,makes me depressed.Gradually but surely,this field is making me open to different possibilities,ways I can spend my day to make it more fun for me.
There are other things I am noticing,but I will wait a few more days(sober) just to confirm this audio is the reason.

22 Likes

Hmm, that’s interesting. I’ve been using it 2-3x a day in the morning for like 4 days, the first two days were great, but my sleep started to suffer all of a sudden.

@Captain_Nemo, @_OM, is this okay for daily use? Or should I follow @daou recommendation?

2 Likes

It’s safe for daily use.

18 Likes

Try to analyze what audios u used in th evening those 2 days,what happened in ur life during the day,stress can sneakily creep up on u,so u suffer consequences long after the stressfull experience happened.Deep brain stimulation is what I used yesterday,and it relaxed my whole body in just 2 mins,try that to combat stress,if that is the culprit.
Meditate to it,the better ur focus,the stronger the effect(retrainer I mean)
Finally,the device had strongest effect during the evening/night because melatonin is high then,and it somehow makes ur session way more productive.Dunno if it also applies to audio version,but from my experience I sense it working better during the night usage.

6 Likes

I immediately start to hum automatically and unconsciously when I woke up the last days since release :D

13 Likes

To complete my review above after using it daily, since its release.

The positive outlook is definitely confirmed :muscle:
Also a form of resilience, as I am feeling overall more positive and less impacted by struggles.

Also I am able to focus more easily (not surprising at it stimulates the frontal lobe :))
And having some nice intuitions, when listening to it.

25 Likes

So since it rewires the physical and mental aspects, would it be possible to change the way you remember an event?

yes

5 Likes

@SilverZuzu You were right. This does give a subtle feeling of the amygdala tickling exercise (although it took a while around 40 mins or so of playing it)
I didn’t exercise the tickling though. Nice crawling sensations inside the head. no too strong but definitely there
I did it for 3 nights. it worked only when i was relaxed , laid down in corpse pose

9 Likes

When is it coming on patreon? any idea

1 Like

Its a Sapien Med Channel release so imo yes :)

2 Likes

In August i’m think

2 Likes

This could be evolved into a “how to” thread in itself, but for brevity’s sake, I’ll keep it short and sweet.

For anybody who feels like they’re not reaching their goals quick enough, not getting LOA to work, etc… pretty much a feeling of “less than” or “lacking”…

1. Shower in Outlook Retrainer consistently.
  2. Do a minimal amount of research on the Reticular Activating System (RAS)
  3. Bathe in Magnetic Heart Coherence.

There are of course other things you can apply to amplify the results. However, you may be shocked (and awed) at how incredibly beautiful & easy your life becomes with this foundation, despite current conditions.

Not a stack, so much as a way of life.

Less try, more do.

Hope that helps some people that are ready to run with it.

25 Likes