Animal Kingdom - Experience what its like to be any animal you can think - Enhance your relationship with your pets - enhance your ability to empathize and understand nature and the animal kingdom -help end animal abuse in this world

The goal of this community project is to create an NFT for animals and your relationship to them.

It works to allow you to open your vision and experience life through the eyes of any chosen animal, real or myth.

It also helps you to enhance your relationship to any animal, but your pet especially. You will find that you love them and they love you, more and more each day.

An item maker function to be used on any animal tag that keeps them happy, healthy, well exercised, free of ticks, cancer, viruses, parasites and makes them safer and keeps any predators away.

• Allows you to experience life from the eyes of any animal, real or fake.

• Imparts the most positive aspects of your chosen animal into you. Lions courage, cats grace, elephants memory.

• Will increase animal telepathy so the owner and animal will be able to have better communication.

• Guides the owner to the best foods, toys and environments for their animal.

• Will heal any traumas that stand in the way of fully caring for your animal such as past grief. Will also prepare the owner for the death of their animal, seeing it as a natural part of the cycle of death/birth.

• Will give the owner an enhanced awareness of their animal so if there is some mental, physical, or emotional issue with their animal, you will be alerted and can begin the process of remedying the situation.

• Animals of all kinds, those you own and those you don’t, will be drawn to you and see you as a loving, caring individual. This will definitely have to be tempered if someone has a phobia of a certain animal.

• Owners and animals will begin to develop a much deeper love and gratitude for one another. You will begin to see your animal as a gift from the source itself and a special being that you will only ever experience once in your lifetime.

• Animals will begin to sense when you are in emotional or physical distress and come to comfort you.

• Will create a field with the intention of ending animal abuse around the world and whatever environment you find yourself in.

• If one is willing, strays and such will be drawn to you so you can give them food and possibly adopt them if that is your intent.

• The NFT will have the ability to bless any animal you come across if an item can not be given to it. Helpful for strays and when you are not able to find a suitable item for that animal.

Item Maker Function:
Creates an item that can be given to your pet or any animal. Most likely this will be put on their collars, tags, or possibly food bowls. It can create an item with a psychic link between animal and owner(s), or a general one if you happen across a stray, or an environmental one if you want to put one in a shelter, a park, or just somewhere in your house or the house of another.

• This item will form a protective shell around the animal, keeping it safe from harm.

• It will have an overall healing effect on the animal, constantly healing it of whatever damage it can find.

• Will create an exercising effect if needed for animals that are hyperactive and need lots of exercise if this exercise can not be given to them.

• Animals will learn to be independent in the ways that are best for themselves and the owner for when you need some time away from your pet.

• Will regulate sleep schedules so animals who are able to will begin to sync to your ideal sleep schedule. If you work in the mornings, it may be best to have your animal sleep during the morning, and then be most awake when you’re done. Or you may want your animal to sleep when you sleep. Or, even adjust to the sleep schedule of the youngest in the home, like a baby.

• It will include telemore lengthening and other anti-aging/de-aging effects for an animal. Your pet will continue to grow younger and younger and stay alive for longer (If this is your wish. Some animals are old and ailing and the best we can provide them is a more comfortable life before they meet their ends)

• It will work to rid the animal of whatever parasites, viruses, bacteria, and other ailments it can find.

• Will provide the animal an overall feeling of peace and unconditional love. Very helpful in taming overly aggressive animals.

• Will provide trauma release as necessary for any animals who have been abused.

• Will provide an environmental effect that will work on any nearby animals, causing other animals to remain more tame and less aggressive around whoever is wearing the created item.

• The item will make others see the animal as being beautiful and special, and will cause them to be more willing to help the animal if it is ever in danger or lost.

• Will increase the beauty of the animal, making its coat (if it has one) shiny and beautiful.

• Will remove energetic blockages from animals.

• Will provide instructions to animals that can be trained to guide them to have much better behaviors. Animals that are able to will learn how to sit, roll over, stand etc. It will also help animals learn the best places to use the restroom and fix other behavioral issues.

• With intent, this item will create a psychic signal between the owner (you can intend this for whatever owner(s) you’d like) so if the animal is ever lost it will feel its way back home. The owner will also get a feeling of where the animal is and be led to it.

• Will keep an animal from running away, or make an animal that is supposed to stay inside never leave your property.

• In the event of death and other ailments, will provide the animal a reassuring presence, peace, and pain removal.

As an aside, this field should automatically not be made to work on animals one intends to prey upon, so hunters can not use this to make animals more submissive before killing.

Note:

I am posting this now as I believe the idea has value.

I will not be able to lead this group for an indefinite period of time until my other responsibilites are taken care of.

I am okay with someone else leading this group if the group comes into agreement.

20 Likes

Count me in!! I don’t have any pets right now but it’s because i live with my mom lol

Soon as I move out later this year ill probably get a dog :) and hopefully I’ll make some friends in the wild too!

8 Likes

I don’t know much about nft’s but would love to learn and be a part of this project. :)

5 Likes

I am interested in this project, i keep budgies and fish and at the moment working with one of my birds with emotional healing.this is a great idea.

5 Likes

Hi, Kim!

welc gold lettering

4 Likes

I would also like to add something to deal with ticks and another aspect to help one find the best groomers, veterinarians, pet baby-sitters, etc to cover all aspects.

A dream of mine is to take this tag with me and go swimming with the dolphins or do other activities. Wouldn’t it be amazing to go swimming with dolphins with the ability to understand them and their own unique perspective? Having them protect you and take you on an amazing journey throughout the ocean?

Or go on a safari and really be immersed in the circle of life around you?

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m excited about this!

2 Likes

Kit kissed jose :blush::kissing_heart:

8 Likes

How could I join this group?. Is there something I could do? Do you have and NFT, some audio ?. My cat return and found I have another cat, who is in the adaptation period, he live hidding. I have to make the two to live together, in armony and gain the trust of of the new one. Thanks.

2 Likes

I’ll add you once the group begins.

So far there isn’t enough interest to proceed.

Would you guys be more willing to do this one if we combined the powers found herein with something else that’s relevant?

2 Likes

I think so, but like what lol

1 Like

Also intrested

1 Like

How would you guys feel about adding an animal aspect that allows you to experience life through the eyes of your own animal or a similar animal?

Sapien has made many videos like The Wolf Experience and Dragon Intercession already.

This way we can add things that will be more relevant to people who are more spiritual and want to also use this to grow.

I don’t know if we can do it to any animal (or if we would even want to), or just archetypes, but it would be an interesting effect to add.

I would also like it if these aspects imparted other powers as well.

So you can gain the courage of a lion, or the nightvision or agility of a cat, the happiness and love of a dog, or combine these powers into unique powers for yourself or use them to enhance anything.

Possibly even mythical creatures like the already mentioned dragon or others.

We could add things like swimming skills (I still can’t swim XD), better walking posture, and such as well.

8 Likes

UUU awesome!!

To know how they feel, about us even :D
To know what they are thinking etc.!!

6 Likes

This is really brilliant! I have always loved the Wolf Experience and used to loop it for so long! And recently, I have allowed myself to get into the Whale one :D it’s just that there is so much intelligence everywhere that we often overlook it for our own, but when we look through these visions, we truly realize intelligence is not… ours.

It’s everywhere :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Awesome, we’re at the 9 people we need to begin the group now.

I’ll add those suggestions above, change the name to be more reflecting of the changes, and allow more people to trickle in.

7 Likes

Nah I was just thinking we literally send unconditional love to that concept. I know that Uplift yourself helps the whole planet for example. This would be targeted at that.

Ideally I want everyone to go to their favorite parks or wherever animals are most likely to be, pounds, shelters, etc and place a copy of the item there as well.

3 Likes

Animal lover here!!! I would like to join. I love the idea to enhance relationship with animals, and my pets. I have 5 dogs, 2 cats and there are many visitors in my garden.

5 Likes

That’s good too. I’m not very into changing too much of what should be left as is… But given how these poachers also harm the caretakers is just - no.

Anyways many species are going extinct daily.

1 Like

I know it’s been a while since this was posted but is there any chance to still join?