Depression
Radical Positive Change DESNA
Throat Chakra
Alchemical Blueprint of the Past
Plasma Flaunt
Androstenol
2 hair fields from another creator

3 Likes

Does anyone know if Plasma flaunt fully replaces BBB Repair and long haul recovery fields? Also are heart fields necessary if I use this field already?

1 Like

Scroll up. Your answers have already been answered in the thread above.

Does Plasma Flaunt have full body telomere lengthening — the key to anti-aging?

Hair area update after 14 days.
The only areas left with some white hair are only two peripheral ones, for the rest the medium dark shade has intensified in most of those that previously was medium gray and that of light gray is gradually disappearing.
So summing up, at first glance or not deep gaze, the scalp coat has a medium-dark black visual impact, where occasionally some small area of ​​medium gray appears, that of white color has almost disappeared, and as an advancement of the optimal coloring, I think has reached about 70% of the whole process, roughly in about a month. After this I can try the new Platelet Rich Hair field, to see what it can do.

7 Likes

In short, yes.

As you can see here

And they’re in all 3 plasma protocols, and plasma flaunt is made of all 3 plus additions

8 Likes

That’s very profound whole body telomere lengthening :exploding_head:

6 Likes

This is a hilarious confirmation of this field, on the bus the other day my 18 year old son was mistaken by several other passengers for my boyfriend (poor guy!) Granted, he looks older than his years and I’ve always looked younger than my age typically looks (in Scotland anyway) but this has never happened before. Very flattering for me. Not so much for him :joy:

27 Likes

Nice :+1:t5: @electrorainbow , that’s amazing :blush:.

1 Like

How long you’ve been playing the flaunt since acquiring and how many times you play it in a stack , and how is your playlist stack ?

Very nice!
If it is possible to know, how old are you?

2 Likes

It is my stack, well, half of it. I use this and bol. I feel it’s enough for me. I’ve owned it since almost as soon as it was released. Cannot quite remember when that was, a few months ago. Usually I play them three times a day each, and often I’ll leave a week or two where I play nothing at all. I played it (pf) everyday three times a day for the first two months. I’m pretty sporadic with stuff, well, that’s what it looks like from the outside maybe. I listen to what I feel is good to do. I’m back on them for a while just now as everyone in Scotland seems to be sick just now except me and I’d prefer to do all I can to ensure it stays that way :grin:

10 Likes

Certainly, I am 40 years and 4 months old. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I am 4 months late but happy birthday! :partying_face: :tada: :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Ahhh, thanks lovely. I’m looking forward more to 44, I’ve got a thing about 11s and their multiples.

2 Likes

well with plasma flaunt you will be 39 next year

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: shit, you’re right.

2 Likes

In reality, she would have less than half, since she was mistaken for the girlfriend of her 18-year-old son, and that’s what really matters. :smiley:

3 Likes

ok then, next year she will be born and make her first steps in the world. Ultimate reversal of entropy.

2 Likes

Thanks :blush:, so you play BOL first then followed by Plasma Flaunt in your stack right ?

1 Like