The Plasma Flaunt

OMG! My pocket list has changed again😆

13 Likes

I got to do some Googling because why he pick a picture of a peacock. Can they regenerate or somthing.

Is their limits on this? 3 mins long and combined am guessing the smart field creates the right order for u and what u need

11 Likes

They flaunt ;) look at those feathers

13 Likes

That’s not the flaunt I was guessing this was :rofl: :mage:

7 Likes

23 Likes

Those of y’all that didn’t grab the original Plasma Protocol sure got one hell of an upgrade to grab instead
One 3:42 audio vs three ~15 min long audios

Amazing addition!

They claimed the device could cure all manner of ills, including: headaches, dandruff, premature baldness, greying hair, insomnia, rheumatism, neuritis, gout, neuralgia, weak lungs, nervousness, hoarseness of voice, sallow complexion, and a range of dental disorders.

47 Likes

just yesterday, a butterfly flew into the house, so i opened the biggest window and tried to guide it out. It was a succesful operation after about 15 minutes.

Guess which butterfly it was?
A “Pfauenauge” - a peacock eye!

Or, my other theory is, it was captain shape-shifting and just flying around :sunglasses:

28 Likes

@45stars

13 Likes

Info:

27 Likes

What are the three previous plasma audios? Thought it was just the Plasma Light field lol

8 Likes

Plasma Protocol = 3 audios

9 Likes

Oh shit I see, thanks guys lol

4 Likes

I’ve never really understood the plasma stuff.

Is it fair to say that this is the ultimate health field?

17 Likes

Probably!

3 Likes

Yeah man, flaunt that Negentropy. This + Eternal and you’ll be set for a long time.

Even just this alone.

29 Likes

Perfect combination!

8 Likes

I just want to say I am so beyond grateful and excited for this, thank you SO MUCH for creating it Dreamweaver

18 Likes

I think I figured out…:thinking:

8 Likes

I told myself no more fields until my bank account has a few extra zeros in it. Pay back some loans, get my affairs in order, then go on a nice long holiday with the family for a few weeks. I said all of this to myself 5 days ago… Then this comes out :joy: :joy: !!!
My girlfriend will kick me out if she finds out I’m even contemplating about getting this now :joy::joy:

I can’t wait to read the reviews of this, it sounds crazy good. The old Protocol of 3 fields for 45 minutes is now down to 3 minutes with some extra magical sprinkles on top??? What a time to be alive :partying_face:

47 Likes

To all those who’ve been fanging hard for the protocol… Enjoy!!!

25 Likes