The Plasma Flaunt

i have just bought this masterpiece. For healing my nervous system.
Should i keep it the first week with 1 x and the next week with 2 loops and so on?

I feel great when listining to it, but dont want to have all the side effects from healing at once…

2 Likes

The fields cannot create matter out of thin air. You still need to supply your body with the physical building blocks (i.e. vitamins, minerals, amino acids) made of physical matter (atoms and molecules).

So you still need to eat healthy and supply your body with all the physical stuff. The fields will make sure that these physical building blocks are then put into the right combination at the right places for a maximum healthy body.

PS:
For example, the fields for Vitamin C and Vitamin D creation work, because the human body has already build-in functions to synthesize these vitamins out of other ingredients.

11 Likes

Yah, but I was wondering how he made “The 3 Ginsengs” field for us then… :eyes:

1 Like

I can only speculate here. Captain would need to confirm whether this assumption is correct:

I assume that the “The 3 Ginsengs” field simulates the actual effects in the body that would happen when one consumes the ginsengs.
In the field description it speaks of re-creation of the “effects”, not re-creation of the actual ginseng plants. So whatever effects the consuming of these ginsengs would usually trigger in your body, this field triggers these effects.

Field description:

PS:
It should also be obvious that ANY type of physical healing will also require for physical building blocks in order to create more new cells etc.

For example, with the Advanced Healing field, there was said in the thread discussion that if one heals 7x faster, then one also needs to provide the body with 7x the amount of nutrients and much more sleep.

Most people here do not get out the most of the physical healing fields because their diets are bad and insufficient!

Also quoting Captain here:

15 Likes

This is good!
And if you go into detox, don´t stop listening, just lower your exposure to the field.

6 Likes

Healing fields is different bro. Obviously they need need physical intake to support the healing process. But the diet fields is exclusive !

Like here , “The 3 Ginsengs” is a DIET FIELD. When sapien can create various flavours of perfumes, incense out of thin air without needing to buy physical product. As @Captain_Nemo created “The 3 Ginsengs” diet field, Perfumes , incense etc. why not “Spirulina & Maca” as DIET FIELD (Re-create complete effect) along the same lines. It would be exciting and useful if he can make this one too ! :)

This was energy tested to have plasma skin in it right? If so, I wouldn’t need to use plasma skin too? Or would it be good to use both to really target the skin (I’m trying to limit how many new audios I add) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dream said the smell fields use chemicals from the air or somthing like that. They don’t just come out of fine air

1 Like

I do not understand what this means and what you want to say with this.

Healing of the physical body always requires physical building blocks.
In almost all cases these building blocks come from diet. Either as already ready-to-use building blocks, or as building blocks that the body converts and re-structures into the building blocks that it needs.

In my opinion, no, this does not automatically mean that the field creates a tiny amount of molecules in the air that you can then smell. More likely it means that the field triggers in your brain and nose those neuro signals that would lead to the PERCEPTION of these flavours and perfumes. The brain can be triggered to perceive stuff just by triggering the right neurons. But perceiving something vs. having actual physical molecules are different things. Triggering perception is much easier to achieve than synthesizing complex molecules (and most flavour and perfume molecules are very complex).

Or it is done by a completely different method.
Maybe Captain will let us know?

4 Likes

Use nerve inflammation help along with that… Fast results

1 Like

I thought triggered memories of smells would be effective, but it would just be cutting corners and cheating lol.
So no it doesn’t.
It restructures what ever is in the air around you.
again, the more raw elements, the easier it is to create.

Some people now mist up their air a bit before playing any to get more effects

42 Likes

Follow logic and reason,

a signal and information can be sent to the receptive cells, it tells it what to do.

The adaptogens in the ginseng field instructs the body,
It tells it to do different things and act in certain ways.

Maca etc, are raw materials, its a very physical thing your body digests and uses to build and repair other things.
Medicinal chemicals that instruct, yes we can do this.
Proteins, no, but it can shifted around in your body, break down some muscle etc etc, to produce the effects, (and maca etc simulant) but this costs your own personal body resources.

59 Likes

Oha, wow, I didn’t thought of that option at all. Thank you for feedback.

10 Likes

Such nice details, explanations you have provided us @Captain_Nemo :pray: So looking forward to more surprises (possibly a Maca, etc simulant) in near future :muscle:

4 Likes

Also, compared to many other “superfoods” Maca tastes delicious!

Shilajit is my favourite because it contains 80+ minerals.

11 Likes

I thought u done that too. Lol but I read someone’s comment saying their mum can smell it when they walked in the room.

And no offensive I dought someone’s mum is going to be energy sensitive.

2 Likes

(Deleted because Cap’n gave a fuller explanation and answer above.)

Yes it includes plasma skin.

1 Like

First listen and the only thing on my mind is this guy
Crash-Bandicot-Aku-Aku-Maske-652x367

14 Likes

“Flont” The Healer :see_no_evil:

whats up human :sunglasses:

5 Likes