The Plasma Flaunt

Use the search function, this has already been answered.

6 Likes

the song from Plasma flaut is the same as the songs that are often played on the island of Java, Indonesia,haha

8 Likes

The blueprint of life is present on the eternal. Why are you adding it to your playlist :slightly_smiling_face: ?

2 Likes

Yeah… the number of “Honey baby buddy” 's I got today… Oh man. I must be looking younger :rofl:

Oh and that I did well at work today on like 3 hours of sleep (don’t ask… bad choices on my part) That is unusual. Didn’t even feel tired today. Very unusual.

I only looped it idk 50 to 60 times yesterday. For real.

On around my 60th loop or so I felt waves of electric energy wisping into and hitting my face. I could physically feel it.

25 Likes

I still feel the effects are stronger with the specific bol field lol

8 Likes

Does it include teeth and brain?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Really?
Plasma protocol 123 does not include teeth and brain.
Im curious this field have it

I don’t think that it specifically hits the teeth. It seems to have a full-body sort of scope. But he smart field component probably dynamically adjusts its focus… Or you could concentrate specifically on an area in the body to get stronger effects there.

5 Likes

I’m not ready to detail at length about it but there’s been improvement in those areas for me.

Maybe it’s what Noesis said, perhaps I focused and it delivered

5 Likes

Does it include plasma brain of youth ?

1 Like

I’m just going to move this down here since there are a lot of Q‘s about it. Beltloop energy tested it, and this is his opinion, hope that helps

22 Likes

I wish captain confirm on few

2 Likes

These days Cap’n is even more hampered about what he can confirm, say or claim about the medical fields. He’s said that several times in this thread alone.

15 Likes

The original Protocol included all internal organs, so yes, it includes the brain. It actually includes the entire nervous system as well.

17 Likes

Sure, of every kind.

1 Like

Thanks @Beltloop - I’ve been lazy to test using muscle testing/pendulum! Your list is mighty helpful.

So, what are the healing fields that your testing shows are not included in Plasma Flaunt? Iron Gullet is one of them…

7 Likes

Hey @Captain_Nemo if this is smart, which it is lol, can I perhaps in my mind target something specific to heal?

1 Like

I need this field !

Time to use solidifier to get it

3 Likes

Do you looped 50/60 times Plasma Flaunt? :astonished:

3 Likes