The Plasma Flaunt

got it

20 Likes

congrats shiny

7 Likes

EPIK PLASMA FLAUNT BENEFIT LIST

Direct Benefits

• Enhanced senses (smell, sight, hearing, taste, feeling/touching)
  • More focus/clarity
  • Clearer mind
  • Happier mood
  • Thicker Hair
  • Hair drys faster
  • Better Sleep
  • FAST healing (got stung by a wasp and pain only lasted for 10 mins)
  • Heals Joints (this healed my hyper sprained ankle back to the point where I can do martial arts!)
  • More hydrated
  • Less urination despite drinking more water
  • More Cardio
  • Faster Muscle recovery
  • Joint Regeneration (It regenerated my knee back to an optimal state)
  • Faster Hair Growth
  • More interest in exercise (I was already interested but now its almost like a healthy addiction)
  • More Hydrated Hair (Feels like my hair is conditioned even though I rarely use conditioner!)
  • More Muscle (This + BPOL has seriously accelerated my gains)
  • Repairs wear and tear for athletes
  • ALOT more leg muscle
  • More willpower
  • Light blissed out feeling
  • More mobility
  • More athletic
  • More flexible
  • More body control
  • More intelligent
  • Whiter teeth
  • Whiter Sclera
  • Teeth regeneration (I can feel this healing my parts of my teeth!)
  • Stronger Jaw (I can eat harder foods a lot more easy than before)
  • Increased growth of facial hair
  • Better Skin
  • Shinier Skin
  • Smaller Pores
  • Helps Acne
  • Reduces dark circles
  • Makes you less injury prone
  • Better overall movement
  • More interest in movement (swimming, yoga, dancing, unique types of movement, etc)
  • Better metabolism
  • Deeper + more relaxed breathing
  • Better posture
  • More explosive (athletic wise)
  • Makes body skin look better
  • Helps with body acne, blackheads, whiteheads, etc
  • Helps with body odor

Indirect Benefits (Some benefits that naturally occur due to the direct benefits)

• Better Mental Health
  • More Self-Love
  • More Loving in general
  • Everything is more beautiful and colorful (due to better vision!)

This is all I have to report for now, I will keep listening and adding.
Thank you for reading this and thanks to the team that made this!

52 Likes

Are these listed above the results you have obtained?

1 Like

What about Body Symmetry and Facial Symmetry?

6 Likes

What about the following:
Grey Hair Restoration
Blood Clot Dissolver
Hair Loss Treament
Gum Regeneration

3 Likes

yes, its a list so im gonna keep on updating it as i see more and more results

7 Likes

This is a healing field. It heals what it heals. No one can promise you anything, as there is no way to know how it might interact with your body. If you purchase it, it is because you would like to experience how it helps your body.

There is no exact description of what it will do, as there is no way of knowing how it will interact with your particular issues. There are many fields within the Plasma Flaunt that can help with healing. As far as I know, only medical doctors can use the word “cure”. This is a healing field. I am sure other forum members can assist you with suggestions of fields that they have had success with, but that in no way promises a cure for you. Only healing suggestions/testimonials.

11 Likes

I can 100% identify with everything on the list, except the changes related to hair.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it :slight_smile:

I did a quick reading for you and this will heal everything you consciously are aware of that needs to be healed, and things that you are not aware of that need to be healed. It also tests strong for being a good purchase for you, actually one of the best purchases you can make in this period of time.

It has Grey Hair Restoration, Hair Loss Treatment and Gum regeneration.

23 Likes

Until you try you can’t know, in my opinion.

1 Like

Your physical body and what paths you currently have available and which ones are in your best interest.

12 Likes

I’m not omnipotent, just some stranger on the internet. If the field doesn’t happen to fully heal your issues neither myself or anyone else is here for complaints.

I feel that if you read this thread all the way through the answer will be blatantly obvious. I understand its a long thread but if you’re not willing to spend 20 minutes of your time to heal yourself then you must not be serious about it at all.

18 Likes

That comment brings back memories on when I bought Blueprint of Life.

“Am I really spending this amount on a song… what if it doesn’t work… what if I just convince myself”

Bought it. 8 hours later huge emotional detox that gave me a 100F fever for 3 days and completely changed my life afterwards.

Great times :)

33 Likes

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who did this to myself. (I even calculated precisely how much I was spending per minute of audio, whilst having that sort of conversation with myself. :laughing: )

And, @Unlabeled, please don’t take my laughing emojis as directed towards you. I post this (as I’m sure @anon22855873 did, as well) to let you know that you’re not alone and I (and others) understand what you’re meaning and feeling.

17 Likes

Most definitely. The “saving grace” I had was that I was developing the skill of feeling any field by then. I was still getting used to it but enough for BoL to feel like a punch to all my heaviness.

Sammy, SorcerySupreme, and I have talked about it often in the forum about learning to feel fields.

Overall, I don’t own this but knowing the plasma combo history and seeing how Captain has progressed you can only expect this the super upgraded version of Plasma combo.

It’s in my bucket list.

16 Likes

Yes, me too. When I first started to buy the plasma protocol, the blood purifier, and the eternal NFT, I also had an idea. When you are willing to believe, the results are as you believe. This is my trust in the captain and Sammy.

8 Likes

@Beltloop
Please answer

so grateful for this man. you wrote so much. can you do same for Eternal NFT?

5 Likes

Bro I have seen u lurker. Let me tell u somthing don’t waste money if u can’t afford it.

What I will say is improve the quality of ur life first then the audios will work.

Loop ego diss but not to much.

Am meditating to that audio then playing SLR and it crazy how much it speeds ur effects from the fields.

If ur not getting effects from fields now, then work on that.

4 Likes