The Plasma Flaunt

I’m experiencing that too. Last year I was pushing myself in in a chair and I ran one of the chair rungs over my achilles- hurt like hell. Took forever to heal. But I guess it didn’t totally heal because I’ve been feeling activity there the last couple days, some pain but nothing like when I injured it. I think the field is tying up some loose ends

14 Likes

I think I’ll focus on these three, plasma flaunt, plasma protocol, myth, and see what magic happens

8 Likes

Dude u r my Plasma Flaunt hero…!! Seriously awesome man thanks!

10 Likes

Let’s go and much luck! Please keep us posted.

2 Likes

Journal # 4

Able to walk faster in the heat;

A lot of stomach fat has gone, and now it feels so good to be able to really book it when I want to.

I noticed for the past couple years when I startle, my hands have gotten pins and needles but I startled the other day and it didn’t happen.

Started to get what I thought was heartburn but I think the field is working on a tender part of

My esophagus that I’ve been sensitive about for a long time

Working on Achilles that I injured last year

:star2:HAIR

Growing up I had some insecurities but I loved my hair. I would blow dry it and I would watch as it came out like a shampoo commercial. Everyone told me when I had a baby it would change so I was prepared - and it got more wavy, then curly, then not very manageable. Like it would form clumps of tangles

When I started listening to shiny revitalized hair it helped but I wasn’t consistent with it. Started listening to it again, with this, with subliminals for hair too (full disclosure) and I am getting my hair BACK. Here are photos of it right after blow drying (no flat iron) and it would usually lately immediately puff up and become wavy. It’s clear from the photo how straight it’s being.

Yeah there’s no more photo- left it up for like 6 months though :)

Now I’m not saying straight hair is better it’s just what I’ve always been used to on me and what I happen to love the most on me. I love curly hair and I think people with curly hair are gorgeous, but its just not my personal preference for myself.

The next day it did wave a little, but I’m still floored how straight smooth and shiny I was able
To get it for the first time in a long time.

54 Likes

Hey that’s my favorite nft lol

Maybe i will stare at it whilst playing this

Thank you sire

3 Likes

Damn girl you do have beautiful hair! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you @Chessie :green_heart:

2 Likes

Agreed!
Totally gorg :purple_heart: @Jen

1 Like

Thank you @Violet :green_heart:

2 Likes

This very interesting news completes the other fields of weight loss.
Thanks for your new sharing

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience with The Plasma Flaunt field,
I wish that you’ll get more unexpected positive results soon.

congrats-gif-edit

4 Likes

Thank you @anon33592743 !

I like your new profile picture by the way

2 Likes

Thanks Jen

2 Likes

Women with long hair I love :heart_eyes: . Great that you got positive effects on your health and on your hair :relieved:

6 Likes

Thank you @Limael :star2:

4 Likes

Does plasma, have anything included to help with chakra?

1 Like

Nice one :+1:t5::blush:. How many times in a row in a day you played it in your stack ?

1 Like

Now I’m averaging about 4 times a day total, usually separated into two times a day 2x each

Sometimes 3 in a row, one play later on

It depends on how the day is going

4 Likes

Nice to know, thanks @Jen , wishing you more benefits from it in the coming days :blush:

2 Likes