The Plasma Flaunt

I’ll give you an analogy if a bodybuilder was in a bulk phase and was given more good food would he or she probably lift more?

So, maybe (and this is just a theory) maybe listening to stem cells helps the flaunt have more stuff to work with while it helps to rebuild.

2 Likes

So it doesn’t really matter if before or after listening to Flaunt?

I wouldn’t think so no because Flaunt itself creates some stem cells too according to Beltloop’s testing so it shouldn’t matter

1 Like

or since it creates stem cells, does listening to stem cells first enhance it? Just my observation.

1 Like

Try it!

6 Likes

The music reminds me out of something that would fit straight in the soundscape/track of Rayman 2 : Revolution, image

One of the most critically acclaimed, and underrated platform games of all time.

As a matter of fact, whilst listening to this, I feel as if I’ve been proven worthy, or chosen, and as a result I’m being sent on some kind of magical, shamanic journey of self discovery with adventure elements, in order to save my village from some kind of looming threat.

I feel as if, out of my family/community, only I have been given the blessing of understanding the power of such a tool, in which I can empower myself, in a world designed to strip us of our personal power and natural strength, so in turn I can help my family, others, and community, and finally, the world at large, in a all too similar way that Rayman was stripped of his natural powers, and held hostage by the evil robo-pirates in their massive slave ship, as they decimated and polluted his home planet for resources.

An ancient fairy, called Ly, responsible for creating Silver Lums of energy, (these audios) which in turn empower Rayman, as the chosen one, bolstering his natural offensive and defensive abilities to protect his planet,
telepathically sends a message to Rayman (the listener, or me), letting him know he is the only one who can save their home planet, and he must take instant action, or their world will be lost.

The legend, the myth, the epic itself, slowly but steadily spreads throughout the lands through world of mouth, some dismissing it as mere heresy, a false story created to boost morale amongst the repressed class , whilst others, who witnessed the legendary journey of this mysterious hero, who rose from the ashes, literally smashing his way out of the slave ship to empowering himself, becoming the legendary saviour he was always destined to be.

Some having come across the strange enigma himself, witnessed him besting and thwarting various brutally trained robo-pirates in combat himself, fairly effortlessly, smashing them with his giant, dense, floating, and heavy fisted hands, to literal metallic, inoperable pieces.

Ly the magical fairy (this audio/audios) further blesses Rayman once they meet, and uses her fairy powers to cast a magical blessing upon Rayman, restoring even more of his lost abilities, such as being able to shoot energy rays out of his palms, faster recovery and stamina, and being much more resistant to harm coming his way.

Essentially, that’s what this soundtrack feels like to me. :open_mouth:

16 Likes

adorable discovery! Thank you a million!
elixir then stem cells then plasma flaunt and acu automation at the end work like sisters!

8 Likes

The first time I listened to this field, I was actually in the middle of running 5 KM after a 8 hour work shift on my feet,

This actually gave me even more energy during my run, I sprint intervals + jog, it made it feel even more effortless and relaxed, I must have looped it a good 10 times before I wrapped up my run.

10 Likes

I’m on my 3rd day of this and man, I’m exhausted and all I’m doing these days is spiritual work. Good stuff, things are definitely happening.

I was thinking of pairing this with this Blueprint of Life you all keep swearing by on many threads, but I can’t find it for sale anywhere. Is it not sold anymore? :confused:

1 Like
5 Likes

Oh, terrific, thank you. I’m not sure why so many channels of distribution are being used (I’m sure there’s a perfectly valid reason), but it’s making finding these things quite an entry barrier when one lands in the SM world. Perhaps by design?

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Can this help restoring 100% loss of sense of smell? (Doctors have no idea why, done brain scanning and everything possible).
If not - which field could possibly help with that?

Does Plasma Flaunt have negentropy?

2 Likes

Every field with plasma in it’s name has negentropy.

4 Likes

Oh yes!!

1 Like

It does not mention anywhere, where did you gather this intel @SynchD

1 Like

Look at @Bultar answer

2 Likes

Plasma IS Negentropy…

5 Likes

Whoops lol, I didn’t mean to reply to you bro, was just in general pointing to the dude above

1 Like

I used to feel very exhausted in the start on plasma (3 parts) and then flaunt but nowadays I donot feel tired after listening to flaunt anymore.

4 Likes