The Plasma Flaunt

Thanks :blush:, so you play BOL first then followed by Plasma Flaunt in your stack right ?

1 Like

Depends on what my body is saying at the time. Sometimes, sometimes the other way round. Personally I’ve not found much difference, actually, I’ve not found any difference, whichever I play first. I trust them, they’re both smart. That’s not to say there isn’t a difference, just that I’ve not noticed it. :heart:

4 Likes

Choking on my smoothy with excess mirth :joy:

Edit: to be fair, my son looks at least 5 years older than he is, so we’re meeting somewhere in the middle(ish). He’s built like a brick shit house and has facial hair to rival the most extravagant lion on the savanah. :grin: The bus folks thought I was strait up messing with them when I kept insisting he is my spawn.

9 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

who knows how your son smiled secretly, to have such a young and admired mother …
Returning to the topic, do you often play it with BoL or only a few times?

2 Likes

No secret, he tells me all the time anyway. He just said “see!” :rofl: Anyway, yes, back on track. I have played it many more times without bol than with. I find plasma flaunt to be the most powerful external healing aid that I’ve come across to date. Not just talking about sapiens stuff, just the most powerful out of all things I’ve encountered that weren’t my own innate self healing abilities. How this man can put so much into one tiny wee audio and still be concise is a never ending wonder to me.

9 Likes

Thanks for the blueprint + flaunt suggestion! Listening that way today

Wow. Listening to to blueprint right after flaunt I’m feeling a lot of general relief and emotions are starting to well up. Really good suggestion @electrorainbow

13 Likes

I had also had this idea of using it together with BoL but from the experience of the latter, which can become overwhelming, I gave up and strictly adhered to the advice of 3 plays a day without any extras.

5 Likes

Gotta do what’s right for you

4 Likes

:white_check_mark:Update - Day 94꞉

I’ve had issues with anxiety since I was a child due to growing up in an abusive household. And ever since I got the Apple Watch, I’ve always gotten notifications that my heart rate was over 100 BPM. It would be at 110, 120, and sometimes even spike up to 140. And when I would get my blood pressure checked at the hospital, it would always be very high as well.

But I’ve noticed, that lately my heart rate has been consistently on 80-95 now. The normal resting heart rate for an adult is said to be at 60-100. I didn’t want to update this right away in order to check if the normalizing heart rate wasn’t an error and would go back up again. But it hasn’t since. It’s stayed this way. Very rarely, I would get over a 100 BPM notification now. Just now, I checked on my Watch and my resting heart rate was at 79. I don’t know about my blood pressure numbers as of yet, but the heart rate has dropped considerably.

The PP3 field has helped with my blood sugar in the past, even when I was still eating a lot of sweets and drinking soda/sport drinks. I haven’t checked for that, but I’m sure that it should still be normalized since I’m using the more powerful PF field now.

*List of things PF helped me with thus far꞉

1. slight fracture-like pain on my left foot
  2. removal of milia next to my eye
  3. armpit smell
  4. white coating on tongue
  5. frequent urinating issue
  6. skin tag on neck
  7. blurry eyesight
  8. spinal and back pain
  9. rash-like thing on stomach area
  10. heart rate normalizing
50 Likes

Your feedback is always very detailed and complete.
Congratulations and thank you also for this report.

8 Likes

I haven’t noticed that yet with this but in your case I would try kanpu masatsu on patreon, far infrared and skin regeneration as well

Has any asked Sapien what is the limit of times to use this everyday? I just want to know to have proper instructions to not over use it and cause future health problems.

3 Likes

Hey, Curiosity! welcome-back-back

2 Likes

Start with 2-3 loops.

5 Likes

For excess skin buy Fascia Shakeup.
Listen to it every day.
I noticed a difference on my face

11 Likes

I wanted to try this, forgive me a question; among others, which Stem Cells track did you use?

2 Likes

I have a playlist of all three fat to stem, stem cells scar tissue and smart stem and I play them one time each

But I think any of them would be fine

4 Likes

Thanks a lot

1 Like

What is Elixir?