The Plasma Flaunt

Bumping to remind you of the sale going on for the fields i consider a must have

Also check this one which can cover everything at your request by need or target

The Smarter Rife

10 Likes

AI generated based on the description

A lot of purple lol

Might remake it to match it with the song

23 Likes

Every once in awhile I loop this field for some hours and it never lets me down along with blueprint of life.

Recently I haven’t noticed how drained, low energy, bad mental and physical health, etc. I’ve been in. I put this field to the side for weeks which is abnormal for me.

Yet when I played it today, I got the detox symptoms (YES :fire:) and used the bathroom a couple of times.

I kept playing it, and now my knees feel better (I had knee surgery a few years ago and sometimes the knees feel weak.)

My mental health feels better.

Skin is more clear and acne vanished.

Bloating was absolutely diminished.

Mental health feels better. I feel very much more balanced and went out and was significantly higher in productivity. (Definitely was having some body issues hence why plasma brain of youth and my other brain fields weren’t nipping the problem in the hud completely.)

A picture of me today compared to yesterday would’ve shown night and day difference.

I will continue looping for a bit, I’m loving the results.

But all I can say is thank you Dreamweaver for this one. I put it to the side yet I was wondering why my health was muuuch better in the past lol. I now understand exactly why.

21 Likes

I only ever play this once at most :sweat_smile: the fatigue afterwards is just too much on my system.

2 Likes

Lol, I’m just weird. I play so many fields and put up with whatever side effects. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes sir that’s the same thing that happens to me. Loop it while I sleep and wake up with my skin looking like a k-pop idol’s.

1 Like

Well you’ll more or less end up having a maxed out resistance to magic. So if someone tried to hit you with a spell you’d walk it off possibly lol.

1 Like

Say again? Creates some kind of magical defense?

Lol I’m being satirical. There’s no magic resistance abilities given by this field. I just made that statement jokingly since @Jojo abuses the fields and powers through the side effects fairly quickly.
Sorry for the misdirection but it was just playful banter.

3 Likes

Well you never know! Had to ask :smiley:

1 Like

I think we get used to the effects and the results slow down a bit. I noticed this especially with Blueprint of Life. At first the effects were obvious, then wained a bit, then I took a little break (a week or two, maybe), came back to it and really noticed it again. If you’re not doing the whole lovestack/ego/slr thing, I think a small break and then a return to certain fields works well enough. Cycling works for most things, it seems!

2 Likes

for me plasma flaunt is the best 4x morning and 3 times before bed

but i might try the loop for fun lol

1 Like

What’s the difference with the other field “new and improved skin”?

1 Like

How does this do with candida overgrowth?

Stomach bloating? Really :flushed:

bought this and plasma flower today, will be eating maca to help the body with the healing process / building blocks that are necessary. Looped for 3 hours so far but am going to slow down now. Feel like my organs have a kind of light inside them or nice burning sensation.

4 Likes

It did some good work on my intestines a little while ago, 2 loops was plenty. It just knows where the issues are and goes to work, it’s amazing how these smart fields work.

If you can handle it, but I don’t know how. That seems way too much. Listening on accident for 70-90 minutes had me vibrating into other planes.

5 Likes

Only FEW TIMES!
If you listen hours you could also have major problems. You are warned. :wink:

2 Likes

i’ve read from a few people here, that plasma flaunt can burn fat? coz its very strong field and Maybe if its not pulling the nutrients from your food so it goes for that fat. Anyone know more on that and how to do that? coz i know i got lil bit of nutrient rich fat id like to burn off at the same time.

What is the meaning of the word plasmatron? I have the detox field but I have no idea of what it means.

1 Like