The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Sheesh, my first real taste of energy sensitivity.

22 Likes

Haha, was just thinking of writing this for everyone!

Thank you, as always. :blush:

11 Likes

Mmm I think this one is beating hard on my 3rd eyeā€¦ maybe I should limit its use too :thinking:

Or maybe its mstate gold

6 Likes

likely this.

8 Likes

what does this do

4 Likes

So, I listened to this wonderful audio the other night, I played the Grounding audio first - which is just amazing, my feet were buzzing - felt lovely, then I listened to Plasma.

I felt so relaxed and a bit spaced out, felt energy around my shoulders and on my left knee and hip (I need healing there), my body was vibrating all over for about an hour after I finished listening, and I felt just peace. I could feel myself gently swaying to the sounds of the water and in some of my fingers some sharp pins and needle type feeling.

Overall a really beautiful experience, I am planning on listening again today.

Thank you Dream :pray:

14 Likes

Bringing the topic back in a bitā€¦ ā€œmehā€ about the derailing as well.

Stand by.

4 Likes

My face cleared with this

16 Likes

Niceā€¦ How ā€œbadā€ was it before?

3 Likes

Posts moved.

Thank you, @_OM. :pray:

Please stay on topic, everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

7 Likes

My face is already clear in terms of acne and stuff but I do have nausolabi folds and dark circles under eyes genetically from my face muscles but this kind of skimmed down there appearance. Prob some sort of elastin recovery

11 Likes

nice!!

same here, my skin has definitely looked better!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Too much to describe in a few short paragraphsā€¦

I know itā€™s a big thread already, but youā€™re going to want to start at the top and read through everythingā€¦ and read thru some of the links that people have postedā€¦

11 Likes

Brooo still hella fatigued though even with jing haha Iā€™m About to be 18 and has never experienced this strong of a detox effect, I mean itā€™s insane what the hell did I add to my body

15 Likes

my spine is vibrating so much I couldnā€™t sleep the whole night, it might be this field I have no clue

13 Likes

I will only listen to ā€œPlasma Light Audioā€ and ā€œGrounding Audioā€.

I donā€™t hear ANYTHING ELSE. I want to see where they take me ā€¦

:sunglasses::+1:

16 Likes

lol thatā€™s great @Bre19
Seems like youā€™ve ā€œfeltā€ something from this already huh?

7 Likes

I feel that if I only focus on these 2 audios any effect I will know is due to them.

If I listen to MORE audios I might not be able to know what audio is having an effect on me.

:smiley::+1:

17 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice and valid approach IMO :+1:

9 Likes

@_OM, does the plasma field prevent your DNA from getting damaged/decaying and helps to preserve it?

Would this radically help in expanding longevity and health?

Thanks!

7 Likes