The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Yeah I would also like to know when you should this audio, night or morning

2 Likes

Both!
But If you can´t fall asleep, try listen earlier in the afternoon.

2 Likes

gotcha, thanks

1 Like

Also frame your listening with Schumann and Automated Grounding.

2 Likes

I listen to grounding one time after , I will add Schumann resonance too , thanks

2 Likes
2 Likes

So your saying it will also help our Mind in manifesting law of attraction etc…
Bcs I was trying sell item for few weeks no hits after listening to this filed for like 8 min someone starts hitting me up trying to buy it

13 Likes

Proof is in the pudding as they say…

Congrats! and welcome

12 Likes

Are we talking about the holy rod between our legs over here :joy: because I’m actually feeling healing there :joy: like my holy eggs are being injected with cloud pillows relaxing the pressure there heavenly feeling can’t explain you know

4 Likes

Did you guys feel like your nostrils in your nose are expanding like mine where not blocked but always had resistance sometimes making a light pressure when breathing in with nose and now on my 3rd listen its like they got expended and I can breath in super easy like I’m able to intake more oxygen through my nose :nose: super interesting like my body is able to absorb more oxygen? That is part of the plasma field right?

7 Likes

I mean “your thing” = whatever goal that you are working on.

9 Likes

Sure.

5 Likes

Seems like they needed a rest…

8 Likes

okay friends i’m a firm believer now of @Captain_Nemo and especially this morphic field.

i had a great time with my friends all day and was planning to just sleep and be lazy today. something told me ‘nah, just stay up you already slept anyways’. i have a crush on this guy i have been wanting to get closer to and yesterday while i was having fun with my friends i saw he was also having fun with his own friends.

i started to realize my pattern of keeping tabs on guys i like and having what they do affect me mentally and emotionally. i was brutally honest with myself and told myself ‘if you try to talk to him now, you and him will both feel that desperate energy and it won’t work out’. so i listened to emotional release and abundance mindset to help me navigate away from those feelings and thoughts of lack and FOMO (fear of missing out).

obviously i’m going to embellish parts of my experience as it would be too personal and identifying if i didn’t.

so today i just did my own thing and noticed he was online and i started to feel ‘high’ when we started talking. i did something i was scared to do but i knew my heart wanted to do it so i took a leap of faith. i was scared of his rejection as he is pretty much the sexiest guy i know.

from there it was amazing how much we opened up to each other. really really personal stuff that isn’t talked about in this earthly reality. we had so much more in common with our interests and fears and insecurities.

i reflect now on how ‘natural’ talking to him is when a more inexperienced version of me would be very insecure and doubtful that he was even talking to me and hearing what i have to say. the whole time my thoughts were barely there as i was so focused on seeing him and hearing him and truly feeling the energy he gives to me.

we’re closer friends now and i have even more faith and trust with the ‘i’ who has a bigger picture of my life. it felt like they’re saying ‘oh you finally got it!’ with a smug yet empathic energy.

my favourite morphic fields that helped me reach this experience:

• plasma
  • abundance mindset
  • emotional release

and i’ll finally share that essence of beauty works guys! i still am waiting to really see and feel my beauty, but apparently everyone feels my energy of beauty anyways. i’ve had it for a few months and the subtle changes have added up to the point of results reflected inwardly and through my own appearance and how i move and posture my body.

i’m going to hang out with my sexy friend now.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :hugs:

39 Likes

I’m so happy for you!

10 Likes

Ye I downloaded plasma track on amazon music and listened like 4 times on loop first time and my whole body relaxed and I felt like I was in a cacoon like a butterfly felt so good like my whole body would crack from relaxation almost past out felt so good

11 Likes

What is so special about this field compared to every field he has made so far?

3 Likes

Have you read all the above thread?
If not, please do so.
If you have, just listen to the field and find out for yourself.
There are tons of testimonials already.

15 Likes

Best way to describe it was, as if you are in some regeneration cacoon that is beyond time.
Healing was really intense. Super relaxing like I ate 20 weed cookies and smoked 10 blunts of weed and only positive feeling super body high like extreme man _ I do have nullify & amplify astrological effects tags I been wearing for past 4 months - I wonder if it somehow boosted the tags also or activated them to work more powerfully or worked in sencrisity with them -

12 Likes

Ever since that 4 loop session I can feel littarly my beard growing like the hairs are growing that I can feel it usually that happens to me when I have a good day with a healthy high level of testosterone
But not like this I can feel my beard growing super fast

7 Likes