The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Yes! Will definitely help bring all the hair follicles, scalp, hair growth phases into ‘order’… the structural part behind your hair growth :)

Also will cut through any kind of blockages be it mental or emotional that are in the way for you now.

I’ve personally dealt with this, when we have had some kinda physical problem for too long it makes it harder for us to believe we can have it any other way, since the body is “used to” being in that state… it’s like you build a new threshold for yourself.

You can also add shiny revitalized hair for this part :)

16 Likes

Thanks again … also right now I am thinking of one run of this field per day … can I try more … I read somewhere even one is too strong so more runs might be a trouble

2 Likes

Case-specific. Yes. You will find Om has said a lot about it in this thread :)

A good idea is clicking on his profile on the thread then click on “posts in this topic”. Lots of papers and good stuff in this one. Also a general advice to use grounding after plasma. Increase your rounds as you feel better, and keep the grounding.

It’s always good idea to do this with him on any thread :smiley:

13 Likes

Thanks for the tip :heart:

2 Likes

Awesome explanation … thanks :blush:

2 Likes

Why are you scaring people away from the field ? You have mentioned this 3-4 times in this thread. Obviously most people don’t want paranormal activities and that’s not why they are using the field … maybe it’s a joke or something but not a good one

That post was 9 months ago… The poster doesn’t even post anymore :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

Can’t let this thread die especially for the most powerful field ever released by dream!

2 Likes

How’s it going with this field guys

1 Like

Lol have you tried absolutely all other fields?

Shivy must of the time you are hyper highlighting fields (which is great) but seldom you share why you think that, where are your experiences? Progress? Results?

Thats what ppl likes to read. Real testimonies

3 Likes

Lol well sometimes emphasis is quite important, and yes I think I can say it’s the most powerful field especially with all the things it does, physically, mentally, metaphysically, etc :)

2 Likes

OM has already mentioned everything it does so I won’t be needing to further explain what it does and what’s it’s used for, etc, plenty of testimonials up there that prove what I can do and can’t do

1 Like

Apologize if that came off a bit stagnant or rude btw :pray:t4:

2 Likes

No, it didnt Shivy. Or at least i didnt see it that way.

I still want YOUR testimonies :woman_shrugging: lol

6 Likes

Well one of the major improvements I’ve seen was in hormonal balance especially paired with endocrine system rejuvenation, also some minor wound and cuts seem have been healed faster!

12 Likes

Thank you :)

4 Likes

Great Playlist :sunny: :)

1 Like

Can’t edit, but make sure to put Torsion first.

Lot of explanation in that thread or the torsion one :)

3 Likes

I just played the The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive for the First time and Grounding after that… Wow the most Intense field so far… I started to Sweat a bit ,and i could sense a intese Heat in my Lungs and Troath

9 Likes