The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Nevermind

the OGā€¦

6 Likes

Which user was this

1 Like

Hey guys, Iā€™m new to understanding the stuff about this field but if it reverses your body to an earlier time does that also mean it will reverse any effects of subliminals you many be using or anything you are working on to change? Iā€™m personally trying to change a lot in my body. Thanks.

1 Like

Not exactly @Dolly , what the plasma does is return the cells that are in the process of aging or disorder to return to order and rejuvenate through a process of reverse entropy or negentropy. if this is your first time trying plasma do it slowly because it can feel too strong for some people.

4 Likes

I see, thank you!

Iā€™m going to try this!

Can this be Played Daily Twice?

Sure. Read the thread above for some suggestions of how and when youā€™ll want to play this daily twice.

Ok so I was trying to visualize, imagine and focus for several minutes on a few things with the torsion field and then this plasma beach one but does anyone else notice time flying by very fast?

Also, would listening to subliminals simultaneously with this visualization and these fields be a good idea?

Can someone give me just a Quick explanation of what this does ?

1 Like

General healing.

7 Likes

May I have a second opinion on this?

Should I use both?

I have been reading the past 2 days in my spare time. I dont really use this audio but i did 2 days ago and the energy boost is insane, My dry skin got better.

I understand what this does, I read a lit bit. Correct me if am wrong. So as we get older, our cells become less structured (entropy). This field reverses, that process which then cause our whole body to become young and healthy.
Our cells have sotra of a memory and so that is used to rewind time on them.
i think i have dumbed it down, but still i think am right about what i read. hopfully anyway

6 Likes

In a nutshell.

All things move towards entropy
Negative entropy are only ā€˜periodsā€™ or pauses within a larger entropic wave.
For example, the universe.
as it moves towards its eventual collapse.

The detox is the built-up patterns of acquired entropy
which you must get rid of to function within a far more ordered state.

On a side note, highly entropic things like ghosts can be removed with it also.

54 Likes

edited

Thank u for response cap

3 Likes

Okay I read it again I understand thank u

4 Likes

Wow, now that is awesome.
Not like the other stuff isnt.

6 Likes

Bro I was thinking the exact same question what the fuck. Then I was thinking maybe ur canā€™t apply this to the sprit.

He said their are gaps in space that donā€™t have enrotpy which donā€™t last long. However what if u just applied this audio for ever.

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna LOOP this!

4 Likes