The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Are you asking to me? I have never done it

1 Like

It can be intense. I would listen once and see how you feel. Then twice, thrice etc

Donā€™t loop it overnight out the gate

2 Likes

Not advisable at all. As @Jen stated, stick to the default suggested listening amount. Iā€™ve mistakingly looped this for a long period of time and the energy overload was not pleasant one bit.

3 Likes

Even once this is powerful af. Try slowly. Drink loads of water if you want to use it heavily and eat more.

4 Likes

Would it be a good idea to play this before wealth and abundance stack? how long do the effects last after 1 listen?

I played this once while my dog was in the room and his eyes started rolling to the back of his head. It scared the mess out of me. Then I heard him snoring and realized he was just knocked out with his eyes open. At least I know it works on him!

5 Likes

As far as I read the summary of Dream: this field is not a one-on-one theraphi field. It uses similar methods and ideas. The field is focused on healing on different aspects causing effects of craving food to extra sleep needed. This field encompasses to reverse entropy working within your biological limits with the effects of slower aging. The intent is not focused here on longevity.

Consolidated summarized reported benefits of this field (entropy to negentrophy, slower aging):

1. Physical Well-Being:

• Pain Relief: Users have reported relief from joint pain and conditions like epicondylitis (tennis elbow).
    • Healing: User reported healing of a bum knee and ganglion cyst (in combination with audio Cosmo Volt for two weeks: only these two audios);
    • Improved Skin: Many have experienced smoother and healthier skin.
    • Detoxification: Some users mentioned experiencing detox symptoms, including increased bowel movements, which can contribute to overall well-being.
    • Increased Energy: Users have noted heightened physical energy and vitality.
  2. Emotional and Mental Health:

• Emotional Release: The audio field has been associated with emotional release and processing past traumas.
    • Improved Mental Clarity: Some users have reported improved mental focus and clarity.
    • Stress Reduction: Users describe feeling deeply relaxed and calm, which can help reduce stress and anxiety.
    • Mood Enhancement: Many have experienced improved mood stability and a sense of well-being.
  3. Spiritual and Consciousness Expansion:

• Spiritual Growth: Some users have reported experiences of spiritual growth and expanded consciousness.
    • Rejuvenation: Reports of rejuvenation at a cellular level and feeling deeply collected.
  4. Manifestation and Well-Being:

• Enhanced Manifestation: Users have found that the audio field can assist in manifesting desires and goals.
    • Improved Sleep: Some have reported improved sleep patterns and reduced anxiety.
  5. Miscellaneous Effects:

• Vivid Dreams: Users have described experiencing vivid dreams and journeys to different dimensions or timelines.
    • Petsā€™ Well-Being: Positive effects on pets, including relaxation and improved energy.
    • Hair and Scalp Health: Changes in hair growth patterns and improved scalp health.
    • Removal of Negative Patterns: Some users have reported the removal of negative libido-related patterns.
    • Removal of Entropic Phenomena: Reports of the audio field helping in the removal of highly entropic phenomena.

These consolidated benefits encompass the various physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and miscellaneous effects reported by users and the use of Plasma Light.

Note that these are anecdotical and may vary from person to person.

27 Likes

Plaama light makes me fatique

1 Like

Iā€™m the 33rd heart on this comment, thatā€™s my number, you have no idea :weary:
And I guess what makes it most meaningful (the reason I hearted it in the first place) is because healing my nervous system has been a long journey for me. Iā€™m excited to have more freedomā€¦

Listened to this only 1 time. Had some pins and needles in my left hand. Is the worst of it usually right up front? Hopefully so.

1 Like

Wait, which one do you think caused it?

And that is awesome

1 Like

I had so much nervous energy after this I danced in the kitchen for 45 minutes to ā€œhow bizzareā€ becauusseā€¦ thatā€™s 33, I guess :joy:

3 Likes

old but why torsion in every stuck ,what does it do regarding rest of the stack?

2 Likes

It means we should not loop it, one time listen is enough?

4 Likes

thatā€™s right.

5 Likes

Such good music lol. I love it.

Feels like 3 am driving with the homies. Downtown LA.

2 Likes

You know when it has the ā€œsci-fiā€ sounds itā€™s gonna be THE field.

6 Likes

This is the track that plays in my head when I am listening to this:

1 Like

Has anybody else noticed your life being optimized in unexpected ways with this field? Iā€™ve recently added this field to my stack and Iā€™ve had a lot of seemingly small improvements on random areas of my life that had a bigger impact than I thought.

Things like getting contact lenses that I can wear regularly instead of just sometimes (massively improved sports performance and levels of fatigue during the day), started to make weekly groceries lists instead of getting whatever from the store (this made me save a lot of money), lots of small improvements like these that compound into a better quality of life.

11 Likes

Of course.

I donā€™t care what issue you have that you are working onā€¦

• physical,
  • mental,
  • emotional,
  • spiritual,
  • paranormal, etc
    THIS FIELD WILL HELP YOU WITH THAT THING.
8 Likes

I started listening to this field about a week back. I didnā€™t expect it to start working right away but I immediately felt mentally peaceful yet physically energized after hearing it. This effect lasted the entire day.

Itā€™s interesting, because I aggressively cut down on caffeine recently after drinking it steadily for a few months. Usually I feel terrible during withdrawals (Iā€™ve quit and gone back to caffeine several times in the past couple years). Withdrawal symptoms for me include headaches, fatigue, need for extra sleep, and extreme depression for up to a week. Sometimes if Iā€™m lucky, I only experience the exhaustion and headaches parts.

While listening to Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach however, I felt amazing. I still had the need to catch up on sleep, but I had zero headaches or depression. I also had a ton of energy to exercise. In the past, even though a workout a few times per week helped symptoms, I still had to exercise a bit less during caffeine withdrawals to sleep off the fatigue instead.

This time, my energy was so good that I exercised more than usual instead of less. Usually I have a ton of energy, but during caffeine withdrawals or too much caffeine consumption, I feel sluggish and tired. Listening to this audio once destroyed most withdrawal symptoms.

I think listening to it all the way through overdid it a little. After an active morning the first day, the need to sleep did come around noon and I slept a bit too well. I fell into a deep sleep with vivid dreams for two hours and ended up messing up my sleep schedule for a few nights. I started only being able to sleep for five or six hours, wake up full of energy, then fall into a very deep sleep for two hours in the middle of the day. I felt great, but I didnā€™t want to keep sleeping so long during the day so Iā€™ve been getting my sleep schedule back on track the past couple nights.

Iā€™ve also been considering cutting down on sugar, as Iā€™ve been eating way too much of it lately. Listening to this field has made cravings for caffeine and sugar almost entirely vanish. I feel like I could have them once in a while if I wanted to, but the compulsion to consume them daily has simply vanished. The usual mental struggle that comes with a lifestyle change just isnā€™t there.

Iā€™ve been playing the audio anywhere from five minutes to once through each day and the effect has been the same. Hours of peace and clarity and lots of physical energy. The last couple days, Iā€™ve felt in need of a rest and have been able to do so without feeling either restless or sluggish. Itā€™s like this field is balancing out the physical and mental aspects of my life. Energy when I need it with rest and deep sleep to recuperate.

Iā€™ll update in another month or two to report any other changes. Iā€™ve never listened to a field this powerful before and look forward to seeing how it will further affect my life.

15 Likes