The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Thanks for this :pray::hugs:

3 Likes

You're Welcome Fairy

2 Likes

For some reason now the YouTube video has the comments open again :D

3 Likes

Well,
Iā€™ve read the whole thread (imaginary applause) and I can say with certainty that you are all adorable. Even the people who are only in the thread to demand answers that have already been given at the beginning :upside_down_face:

I started listening to it two days agoā€¦ The first day, I noticed cramps in my head and then fell asleep for half an hour (I have insomnia since forever and thatā€™s why this kind of stuff seems miraculous to me). And the second day (yesterday, basically) I just felt some tinglingā€¦ But I have to add that I think it didnā€™t affect me more because I had the dragon golem with me the whole time.

On the other hand, and it has nothing to do with my experience with this morphic field, but this concept is highly and sensually (? :D) interesting:

ā€œas it moves towards its eventual collapse.ā€ :sauropod: :boom: :speak_no_evil:
Definitely something I wish I could hear about at the retreat (wink, wink, nudge, wink, awkward silence).

8 Likes

Canā€™t praise this field anymore. It helped me out in curing so much of my issues. I have autoimmune disease - atopic triad, benign tumor, weak liver, poor gut and digestion, brain inflammation, and so much. I am using it from quite a time and overtime I think I am recovering so well. All my symptoms are gone and this is the only physical health field I use. Thank you so much captain for saving and giving me a quality life. You are so amazing. :star_struck:

34 Likes

Thank you for this field. Is it okay to finish with this amazing field in a stack which contains the whole soul restoration series with added jing/ojas as well as hakuins?

4 Likes

It has been a few days since I started listening to plasma light and I must say that this is powerful af. I initially planned to go slow with the 3 minute sessions but went in headstrong for almost a full listen and felt tired but great the next day. It was around noon when the detox effects started to hit and since then it has been real intense (which I wonā€™t go in detail), but I am guessing this is the ego being dissipated as @_OM has stated.

I believe it was the next day where I did two listens of torsion followed by a full listen of plasma light and cosmo-volt (repeated twice) with some automated grounding. This was where the fun started, I felt like I overdid it so I did some stretching and got my body moving to keep my mind off the effects. No real problems with sleep but the next day was where I felt depleted, face was pale, found it hard to get a grip of my focus at work and many times felt like I was standing in front of a hungry lion.

I believe that I am still in the detox phase and with some experimenting and listening to suggestions of others I decided to run this stack:
Torsion x1-2
schumann resonance x1 (currently using gumroad version)
Plasma light x1 (sometimes Iā€™d do the couple minute session as it was all I could take at some points)
schumann resonance x1
Soul/core restoration x1-3
Hakuins healing egg enhanced x1

As @anon22855873 mentioned before, if you have vibration of divine love I think that would be great to listen to during the detox phase as at times you can quite honestly feel like shit.

One thing that has stood out the most for me is that my forehead feels really cool during many hours of the day.

Thank you for this field as well as many others :smiley:

6 Likes