The point of no return succes

Hi how are you guys my name is Farid from Lima Perú… I had some intrusive thoughts so that’s why I’m trying to get try the point of no return stack. I had some questions.

1. Wich one is better the stack or the audio of gumroad?
  2. If I use the stack and listen the audio of energy body aura deep clearing and after that I listen my subliminals, does it still work or maybe can interfere with my subs?
  3. I also have attachment to my girlfriend and I want to know if these stack can help with that?
  4. Can you share your succes with this stack or audio?
    5.its safe?

Basically im tired of being negative and also I want to find my self and my purpose in life.
I wanna feel childlike again.
I want to get rid of fear, insecurities, attachments, childhood traumas etc

Thanks dear friends!!
Love you all

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

They have their respective benefits, such as the Gumroad version is shorter whereas many of the PONR stacks on the forum are free. It’s a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure thing. You get to choose.

Energy Body-Aura Deep Clearing clears all energy work that is done in the 3 hours before EB-ADC has been played. If your fields and subs come after your use of EB-ADC, then you’ll be fine.

I’d like to understand you better. Isn’t attachment to your girlfriend something you want? What sort of help are you wanting with this topic?

We have lots of testimonials for the various stack and audio. You can find those testimonials by using the handy forum search engine (that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum). To get you started:

And many others. Enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks for your answers!!
It’s ok to use earphones while I’m in the gym?

Yes, it’s ok.

You might enjoy checking out

2 Likes

Hi my friend if I use the point of no return the gumroad version do i need to do the 3 hour rule?
Can it erase other fields or only the stack of the point of no return that contains energy aura?

No. You’re fine.

No.

The only field that I can recall that erases other energy work is Energy Body- Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning.

1 Like