The Power of Numbers NFT

You’re welcome. Is the NFT in your wallet?

1 Like

Yes it is

1 Like

The item is in the wallet but there is no link or contact. I thought it is similar to buying other Sapien Medicine products where you immediately get a link from Gumroad or Tee Spring
Where do I go from here?

2 Likes

Did u manage to get the audio from someone? If not, pm me and I can help.

2 Likes

Someone sent to me. Thanks a million :pray: for your concern and ready help.

3 Likes

My husband has this. The other day, he said he took multiple random IQ test and got all the questions right. He also said that he has noticed better logical and abstract thinking in work meetings, as well as in conversations about business with friends. He has had this only a few weeks.

I’ll be interested to see if he notices anything regarding the creative problem solving and fluid intelligence part. He is already an outside the box thinker, so who knows.

Edit: Also, he doesn’t listen to the audio and just has mandala on his desk. So, I think effects would be greater if he listens to audio but he doesn’t want to.

19 Likes

Did you guys keep a copy of it in the pocket or keep it under pillow at night , how you guys are doing wondering?

1 Like

Is the Audio stronger than the Mandala?

1 Like

define stronger.

Try listening to the audio for an hour and try meditating to mandala for an hour.

5 Likes

Don’t listen for an hour sapien said 2 with the Nft audio is fine

3 Likes

lol, I didn’t mean literally, but I think everyone gets the point.

7 Likes

Have a mathematics entrance exam on the horizon, will let you all know I how i do.

After that will try to use this for C++/Quant Job prep.

Although testimonials aren’t my thing, really want to push people into STEM with this.

Will carry mandala with me.

10 Likes

Amazing NFT, I thought i made a review but it seems i never for some reason.

I only have this for a month because some amazing person, Just want to lend it to me. Been using it. Love the music and notice my maths is getting better, I missed like 2 days with the audio. It acutally pretty good. I dont use the NFT, I just use the audio. It seems to still work

9 Likes

Any update??

Excuse me, I am a beginner in programming language, and I am currently learning Javascript, but I have learned the basics, such as loops, but I can’t apply them, such as writing simple multiplication tables, will this nft help?
When I finish learning the basics, I “feel” that I know it, but I have to apply it in practice, and I have no idea how to proceed.
(I use google translation , if there is any mistake, please forgive me)

I loop power of numbers over and over and over again despite never having a desire or a need to ever do math ever again. I am looping it constantly and when I am not looping it I am looping wholistic thinking.

2 Likes

Thats awesome. I am listening to it a lot. Do you have more benefits?

I am rereading the description and I am noticing more how well rounded this field is.

1 Like

Hi @Lyonnaise

If you are interested in this NFT you may check here for advertisements. Testimonial threads are not used for seeking or selling NFTs.

Welcome heart of KY

Here are some links to help you: Info to Guide Your SM Journey

3 Likes

Is there a big difference between this and the gift of numbers.

1 Like