The Preceptionist NFT

:joy::joy: you’re arrested for thinking that, thought criminal!

3 Likes

Oh dear
That sounds like 1984 then

5 Likes

Someone please explain this to a dummy like me lol.

2 Likes

Knowing ahead of time.
Knowing/Seeing the future (?)
A-priori.
I think I’ve seen it somewhere called priori-ception?

Someone please confirm (?)

Check the eye in the eye

4 Likes

Preception:

a belief or opinion formed before enough information is available to form it correctly

Also that must be the all seeing eye in the center

13 Likes

it makes you and subconscious see the intention and bigger picture and connections within the global mental war.
Think of it as truth seeker on steroids and re made to view the false info and connected stories.

28 Likes

This is perfect. We certainly are being psy-oped everyday all day long and it’s really ramping up.

12 Likes

We need to create a thread specifically for this to deconstruct all these narratives.

10 Likes

So from what I gathered (correct me if I’m wrong) is this will unveil all the lies presented to you? You will know if it’s a conspiracy theory or not? Or being able to determine good or bad intentions? I would say this is a must have then.

I’m most interested in the conspiracy part because this can be so shocking and aid you in the process of protecting yourself in the future.

9 Likes

Yup. I always say that “we are in a war of narratives/stories.” The fog of war is thick.

10 Likes

Dream out here creating future journalists loool

5 Likes

Would the focus be mostly on the global, or could this also be used for our personal and inter-relational lies?

2 Likes

Perfect timing right before they psy-op us with a fake alien invasion :alien:

10 Likes

37 Likes

For Discernment (?)

To “see” the truth

7 Likes

10000%

10 Likes

look at gif
if you want to know what it does

34 Likes

focuses the lens of Truth on the subject matter

4 Likes

look now…
bought it.
and now am gonna loop the new patreon financial thingy cos…

thank you a million for this gem!
information is the most powerful weapon in a war!

thank you for including this into my armory! be blessed!

6 Likes

wow, this is crazy…

feels like my head is spinning within itself. :skull_and_crossbones: so much to uncover from looking at your screens…

11 Likes