The Prince NFT (Private) 🤴

So why the hell did you file on me when you already got the nft? This piss me off so bad. What are you trying to do here?

2 Likes

Any testimonials for this NFT?

2 Likes

I’m looking to purchase this field as well. Is it still available?

1 Like

@michelemorone

When you reach member status (Trust Level 2) on the forum you can go to the NFT thread and place an ad for this NFT and send DMs to people who have it for sale. Please do not use testimonial threads to request NFTs. Thanks :slight_smile:

Get to trust level 2 by…

  • Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spending a total of 60 minutes reading posts
4 Likes

My apologies. I thought it was publicly for sale so that’s why I put it here. Do you know of any testimonials for this field?

1 Like

What kind of changes have you seen from this?

1 Like

@Rosechalice if I use this with the Height NFT. How many times of each should I use per day?

2 Likes

You will have better results asking someone who has both

2 Likes

Do you know anyone who does and is using it?

1 Like

No I don’t

1 Like

How did it go when you used this?

2 Likes

Any new updates on results with this?

2 Likes

Any new results while using this?

3 Likes

Is there anyway I can still access this

NFT Sales thread

1 Like