The ProActive Brain

You are on PC? Or mobile app? If it’s email link, I would try different browser.

I recommend trying different browsers from a PC, logging in to your library through browser.

same happened to me when i purchased the bliss illuminator, but on PCi found the link and audio is in my library

1 Like

Wowww! I’m so excited to try this one soon

I’m loving all the brain fields I got so far :blush:

6 Likes

:muscle:

5 Likes

Same for me, it’s one of those that was missing among the brain fields.
Now I also expect a financial/wealth field by Dr. Philip.

6 Likes

This title is dope ! I am in the Zone ! thank you so much @Dr_Manhattan !

3 Likes

Can I loop it?

Yes, enjoy it

6 Likes

Yes! This is such a wonderfull synchronicity. I need this kind of field.
I have so many plans but i feel a bit overwhemed i think it will help me to get that extra push.
Amazinig. Thank You :blue_heart:
Also price is surprising :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

will this be available at the patreon store?

Sharing a testimony I shared in private about my experience so far:

I think that’s what kept me super productive tonight and kept me on the job instead of going to bed. It’s not usual at all for me to stay up all night, first time this year

But I didn’t feel forced, just super motivated

37 Likes

Why is this not listed in the Gumroad shop and only thru the link from this thread? I cannot find any download link in my Gumroad library but all the other mp3 has the download and play buttons. I have tried to contact Gumroad but they just send auto reply sort of messages about updating the apps etc etc…

3 Likes

@Pihkal I received many messages about that. I don’t know why it is not listed, but if you are interested in this particular field, the link is in the OP.

3 Likes

I think this can replace many motivational products, and is especially suitable for all people with ADHD symptoms.

15 Likes

Love these new AI generated descriptions ngl. All creators are using the tech.

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan I bought it straight after release but I still haven’t manage to download it, thats why I thought it might be because its not listed and thats why this one looks different in my Gumroad Library…

1 Like

Yes.
Same as how Stress and Anxiety probably replaces a lot of products.
The wiring is direct and permanent.
That’s why I love these releases so much.

19 Likes

In short, you save time, a lot of time.

Very true, and bought it for that exact reason. Price tag made it an easy decision. :joy:

4 Likes