The Programmer (Community Project) [CLOSED]

This project is for those who are in development or would like to pursue a career in development.

It’s going to be quick and HIGHLY focus on programming.

12 people max.
1-2 copies.

You don’t have to be a programmer to join this, hence why we’re making it.

please do not join if you wish to flip. there won’t be a floor price agreement.

24 Likes

i was thinking of maybe becoming a programmer if i ever choose to go to college. Please include me in! I’m highly interested :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d love to :)

2 Likes

I am a programmer and would like to participate

1 Like

I would like to join! I’m highly interested in programming

1 Like

I do coding. But I can’t join the fast group yet. I wish you good luck with this project

3 Likes

Would love to join

2 Likes
2 Likes

What do you mean by this sorry? @Zen

1 Like

I’m interested, would love to learn more about this :)

4 Likes

I recommend adding not only programming languages to your project, but also analysis methods, theory of algorithms and data structures. This basic knowledge will allow you to understand the basics of building code in any language

10 Likes

I’d like to join :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This exactly.

4 Likes

I’d be interested if this would be applicable to video game programming as well (really very similar) been banging my head against a wall for way too long

2 Likes

We can take advantage of the experience that @Captain_Nemo has in videogame development.

I rarely get to see live images of what I’m developing.
Something that allows me to put programmer mode is the anchor to music (albums). It would be nice to have something similar for nft to take activation to a higher level.
Generally it is thoughts in the form of an internal voice that feeds what I should do and how.

2 Likes

Not looking to get into this project but don’t forget to mention the soft skills. I’ve worked with developers who were good at programming but lacked the social skills to work well in teams or even communicate at a decent level. You need soft skills to get better jobs or even to be a successful freelancer.

8 Likes

Is using “SAPIEN DevOps Suite 2022” requirement for this NFT?
;-)

2 Likes

I am learning to be a developer, and i think this would benefit me greatly. Would love to join and contribute if there is still space available.

3 Likes

“Wdym banging your head against the wall. If you can’t even grasp the logic basics like your loops I would tell you to not even get into it.”

Vesparda Why are you bullying me i didn’t say i did not understand loops. You Alpha Chad programmers always talking down to us common folk :angry:
(joking)
[/quote]

2 Likes

@anon36920264
@Desiree
@brainLC
@anon44409590
@froggy
@Concernedbutcurious
@Grizz
@sweettooth
Adding you all to the group right now.

@Vesparda @maTata Thank you for those inputs, if you like you can still join and add based on your experience in programming.

10 Likes