The Quantum Immortality Project 🗯 [Closed]

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/1936/1/012015

Abstract

Quantum Immortality usually refers to, in a classical sense, a person who is “lucky” enough to survive in any incident in the world.
Such a quantity of luckiness is even big enough to keep that person away from the aging of the human body.
That is, in fact, when we say that one becomes “immortal”.
Throughout the history of the world, there have been many times when people tried to find out the secret of anti-aging, but this ambitious dream, obviously, has failed every time.
This paper will discuss quantum immortality in theoretical and mathematical aspects and evaluate its authority, or possibility, of its existence in real life.
In order to accomplish this evaluation, the concepts of the main two interpretations of quantum physics: 1)Copenhagen Interpretation(or non-MWI interpretation), and 2)Many Worlds Interpretation(or MWI)will be necessarily involved.

Throughout this NFT, the MWI is proven to support the theoretical quantum immortal state, which, in this paper, means to achieve an expected theoretical outcome in the Everett box experiment.
In order to show how MWI will give its credit to quantum immortality, the idea of the Infinite Monkey experiment is demonstrated in detail.
After that, discussions of the computable probability of the outcome of the Infinite Monkey theorem and its pathological distribution are involved.
Regardless of the situation in the Everett box, whether it is pathologically distributed or not, the mathematical outcomes show that MWI will be the only possibility of achieving the quantum immortal state during the Everett box experiment, or quantum gun experiment.

Finally, the NFT brings out the evaluation of quantum immortality in a real life stance.

17 Likes

open till end of next week.

3 Likes

This sounds really intriguing, i’m interested in joining. :+1:

2 Likes

Gotchu man.

This project is gonna get a little crazy.

3 Likes

Saw you link that article in the conspiracy thread, great stuff - so sad about the crypto developer though :/

I think the dude got silenced.

2 Likes

I knew I had to start this project right away.

I guess it all has its purposes.

Maybe he has his justice in another timeline.

I can only wish man.

3 Likes

Interested. Thank you.

3 Likes

Let’s do it.

You got me inspired with your Solidifier posts hehe.

:black_circle: 🐈‍⬛

4 Likes

"The infinite monkey theorem is a system with a set of m monkeys. In this case, m is infinite, meaning that there are infinite monkeys in this universe, called the monkeyverse. "

This is a great paper.

Paranormal Rising talks about this all the time. In his youtube channel. He scrubs reddit for interesting glitch in the matrix stories and narrates them.

There are fascinating stories of people knowing they should have died or did die but were then in an instant in a parallel universe, presumably ours, where they did not die and the event that killed them did not happen or happened just differently enough for them to survive.

And then they notice people they’ve known their whole life being not quite the same people they’ve always known.

7 Likes

4 Likes

The Mandela effect is universal at this point in 2022.

Deja vu, deja vu…

3 Likes

I must be from the most boring vanilla “original” - whatever that means - timeline of all. I remember specifically Darth Vader saying “No I am your father” back in the 90s on the original vhs tape.

4 Likes

What is the general gist of how this works? Is it like if we die we’ll shift to another timeline or smth?

2 Likes

For me it was the Statue of liberty and its location.

And the Fruit of the loom logo.

I know for many its the Barenstein bears :bear:

1 Like

Along the lines of that but as the title suggests…

Want to keep it more dislosed once group forms.

But let’s just say Death is going to get a filibuster.

3 Likes

Maybe have it help you quantum your way into more money. Just so it has something to do while you’re not busy almost getting yourself killed.

2 Likes
  • Mandala Only - $250
  • Audio + Mandala - $275

0 voters

2 Likes

Be sure to vote when you can my friends.

1 Like

I cannot vote on this yet, since I do not have any details on the project yet. Thus, I don’t know whether an audio will be needed.

4 Likes

Okay no worries man just trying to gauge interest

Albeit just trying to keep this project simplified for the physics layman.

Quantum immortality NFT that is enitrely directed to an immortal subjective experience or a taste of this persay.

2 Likes