The reason I had to stop doing audios and the problem that affects the community (seriously)

I come here today to talk about something serious, it is a problem that affects many biokinesis and subliminal audio creators in my country, I had a channel that was the most famous for a time, I was the founder of my country’s community with my father In fact, he was the first, however, as time passed, problems started to appear, my energy only worsened with time, I felt heavy and without energy, with fears of nothingness, and several things, until I decided to delete my channel, after that I improved enormously, but I decided to create a second channel, I tested several things, all the ways within my knowledge to solve this, I found that depriving the videos I felt good again, and at that moment I tried methods to solve this, but when I unlocked the videos again everything came back, malaise, extremely disturbing nightmares, energy sucked, in one of my attempts at resolution I cut all the etheric cables of my audios, I help u a little, but far from having solved everything, i think i’m still affected by it, only to a lesser extent now, many people have my audios downloaded, so they use it consequently, i also sell it, but i know that if i keep selling one day things can reach that point again and I will not know how to solve it, I will not be able to ask for the person’s audio, similar things happen with several creators from my country, many having stopped after having experienced several tragedies such as loss of friends, after all what is causing all this and how to solve it for good? I really need the advice of sapiens or someone who can understand about it, I know that some may think it is some kind of limiting belief, but I guarantee you not, if you think this is not real, please don’t even have to comment here.

8 Likes

This can arise because if you create things, you tie your own energy to it.
Which is something I don’t think people understand really.

If you are tied to it, then your energy will be diminished when used, and the tie to you will also create feedback, energetic feedback from the user.
(mental problems and negative energies, (and whatever else) they will flow to you, since that’s the easiest path of least resistance, presented as a direct link to you from the end point of the listener)
These are a few things people fail to understand, but its the logical effect.

Other ‘creators’ try to use sources that separate them from that.
I am not sure if you are aware, but I have seen something, where the creator insists that you must send your love as a fair payment for it.

Which I would logically assume they would use as an energy source.
So perhaps they circumvent the effects like this, but then again the quality of the energy may not be that good.
Random people sending love will also add their own patterns to the energy field.
Therefore the audio will tap into their innate energy etc for power, since its linked back to the senders.
So I guess they are using a crowd sourced energy, and the distributed drainage, works out for them.
But its not really fair to users.

This naturally how the process is.
It is complicated to remove yourself from the energy itself since you are the one creating it.

There are a lot more complicated things that you must take into account.
More than this even.

61 Likes

interesting.

2 Likes

Wow @Captain_Nemo, I never though about that aspect (not that I create or sell anything - for a while I wanted to make subliminals, but only for myself).

Is there a way for @LordeShadow , or anyone else in the same situation, to cut the tie to themselves? Or direct it to another energy source once it’s “out there”?

2 Likes

shrug
It may be possible.

We can only know for sure if we can see the full extent of each individual situation.

14 Likes

It is a big problem apparently.

1 Like

and now you know why

12 Likes

How does this concept affect those who want to be or are famous?

How does this concept relate with the concept of ‘target audiences’?

I am intrigued by @Captain_Nemo 's explanation and would love to explore as i’ve noticed my own journey in content creation having similar energetic drains.

9 Likes

@LordeShadow

I think your situation is the same as another guy called Thomas he had a channel called Thomas Morphic Fields/subliminals audios, for a good month he made a lot of energetic audios ( his claims) and suddenly deleted his channels etc… unfortunately the energy work that he put in must had backslah big time that he became mentally and physically unstable, its becoming common this certain cases

7 Likes

I did see the after-effects whenever tried to heal or help others. For example, I give someone a field for tooth pain, they get relieved but I use to get that after a while. But I think I disconnected from the effects somehow clearing the thought process and using energetic cords, core audios etc.

But would like to hear from you…

What do you suggest dream, how to tackle this effectively ? How do you manage bcz I always wonder that millions of people are using the sapiens fields?

3 Likes

That’s unfortunate, I hope he recovers.

10 Likes

Quadible on his Patreon wrote

SEND US YOUR LOVING ENERGY
We Exercise The Law of Giving & Receiving

5 Likes

Yes, but it is not the first time this has happened

When doing healing work it is always necessary to disconnect

1 Like

@Fender_Cad how to disconnect ?

Imagining to cut the etheric strings or also simulating it with the gesture

1 Like

Perhaps Star exercise or etheric cord cutter would help?

I don’t know Star exercise, but I guess so; I have also done similar exercises with other techniques / disciplines and also with larger objectives

1 Like

which brings me to another question on how this concept relates with spiritual teachings that explore the concept of an infinite universe.

how do we tap into an infinite source of energy while creators are giving and receiving?

why does it have to be energetically draining when sharing creations? what can someone do to not have these affects if they want to enjoy this reality?

3 Likes

There is this Russian device which is very high tech, it’s the same guy that invented the tens machine but has evolved ever further the tech what he called now Scenar, then Cosmodic and finally ENS, I own an ENS device and I remember the first few times I would get the next day the same symptoms as the person was treated.

It was advisable to always wash your hands with cold water for a few seconds after treatments to get rid of any energetic residue, learned my lesson. By the way the newer devices have a built in mirror mechanism to counteract these problems since they were common with earlier versions.

So yes healing does have his down sides too, one just needs to be aware in how to best protect themselves.

12 Likes