The reason I had to stop doing audios and the problem that affects the community (seriously)

@Fender_Cad how to disconnect ?

Imagining to cut the etheric strings or also simulating it with the gesture

1 Like

Perhaps Star exercise or etheric cord cutter would help?

I don’t know Star exercise, but I guess so; I have also done similar exercises with other techniques / disciplines and also with larger objectives

1 Like

which brings me to another question on how this concept relates with spiritual teachings that explore the concept of an infinite universe.

how do we tap into an infinite source of energy while creators are giving and receiving?

why does it have to be energetically draining when sharing creations? what can someone do to not have these affects if they want to enjoy this reality?

3 Likes

There is this Russian device which is very high tech, it’s the same guy that invented the tens machine but has evolved ever further the tech what he called now Scenar, then Cosmodic and finally ENS, I own an ENS device and I remember the first few times I would get the next day the same symptoms as the person was treated.

It was advisable to always wash your hands with cold water for a few seconds after treatments to get rid of any energetic residue, learned my lesson. By the way the newer devices have a built in mirror mechanism to counteract these problems since they were common with earlier versions.

So yes healing does have his down sides too, one just needs to be aware in how to best protect themselves.

12 Likes

I do that actually. In the first instance, I won’t even attach to results except sometimes where I am less careful.

Actually, I would like to know If there is any efficient way than what I know as of now and how do we manage If we are doing at a big scale, bcz at the end of the day it’s dealing with the other person’s Karma.

+1

I have this same question to but more specifically for musicians… does a famous artist get drained or the contrary?

Would shielding help? I know the upcoming Magi tag would

5 Likes

I try to give you an answer; I think that here on this earth in 3D reality, unless you have reached very high vibrations, you can become contaminated even if you are further ahead. If I remember correctly, according to some masters the greatest danger is not the physical contaminations like these that are happening in the world, but those invisible in our reality. Some disciplines clearly identify the presence of some, I don’t know what to call them, “aliens”, the triggering cause of certain diseases

2 Likes

No karma is personal, it is not inheritable or transferable, nor can you infect yourself with other people’s karma, only with energies

1 Like

thanks for responding. i have read this belief online, but it should come with more than just this explanation. it should come with solutions.

it’s like telling me ‘people can just get into accidents’. okay, then how does one mitigate accidents? ‘being aware of your surroundings’ could be an answer.

how does one mitigate the affects of these ‘aliens’ then?

as a spiritually inclined forum, i’d like to encourage everyone to find solutions rather than ‘well, it’s just cos we’re screwed aliens use us’.

:woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

I would call that the law of balance, as an example; you know when you pray to someone/ angel/entities etc and then suddenly you got your prayers aswered, where do you think that energy went, do you think its free? there has to be some sort of energetic quota exchange.

Declaring yourself has “Sovereign being” is a good way to stop such leaks as an example

I think with spiritual practices, good energy…or these goods fields!

So, rephrasing the same - you think the people’s energies are different than people’s karma ?

Energies can be the consequences, but you can’t get infected with another person’s karma if that’s what you mean.

interesting, although i am honestly unable to relate as my prayers were never answered through my parents’ chiristian religion and practices.

is there a way to relate this through what we can currently comprehend? like i have a better time understanding how we generate electricity and that could be what you mean by the law of balance and how energies convert to what we need.

i’ve also tried this approach as someone has mentioned to me, but again i can’t be sure this works entirely as i have not felt any noticeable changes in my state when i have tried this practice for a few months.

okay, this is a good start. what do you mean by ‘spiritual practices’? ‘good energy’? it sounds like an umbrella term.

many people can tell someone to ‘eat healthy’… what does that mean?

go ‘exercise’. again, please elaborate on one goes about ‘exercising’.

just ‘meditate’. there are so many ways of meditating, where does one start?

5 Likes

Spiritual practices? You should follow your own spiritual practices that you feel inside, here you can’t go wrong, they are the ones you most like and that you normally feel carried. Mass meditation can be one of these practices, others are for ex. the Planetary Prayer for Peace (or Meditation on Twin Hearts) and obviously all the other religious practices we know. It is a thing related to one’s soul.

2 Likes

Its all intertwined - energies, consequences, karma , cause and effect… e.g. u hit a ball to the wall, the ball comes to you is karma. There is energy and consequence involved here inherently , which is karma too in this instance because he performed the action to throw the ball. Without energy, there is no karma btw!

In the same example, lets say a guy(healer) intrudes and catches the ball, he is diverting the 1st person karma. If that’s a tennis ball then its like positive karma…no issues, then all happies.

If the ball is made of fire …lol… now the healer steps in to divert the fire to help that person. I created a simple analogy, but it’s easier said than done.
My point is one should know how to deal with fire meaning energies involved etc. (so here fire is consequence, energy and in all ways dealing with karma)

I hope the point is clear.

10 Likes

We started with how to energetically detach ourselves from the person who had energetically treated to avoid possible consequences, then we dealt with energies and karma

This freaks me out so much. I had been thinking about giving away free subliminals + developing more open source software (I’m a software engineer) because I enjoy contributing to the world. Well, perhaps no more.

6 Likes