Thank you :rose:
What a beautiful love letter to Aphrodite :white_heart:

8 Likes

What a beauty :rose:

7 Likes

So beautiful :rose::rose::rose::wilted_flower: love it ! :rose::wilted_flower:

6 Likes

Can someone explain all the benefits of this one please? Thanks

What a beautiful production :heart_eyes: played it 2 times on loop and I can actually start to taste something soft and yummy lol. Also feel my heart brain connection being established more - overal I am feeling more trusting and centered after only 2 listens. Thank you!

4 Likes

Wow I am raving about this release. Been listening it a couple of times throughout my day and I feel so playful, energetic and happy, in combination with quasi kenetic it is so cool and uplifting! :D :dancing_women:

3 Likes

Hello Lanos! If you look up all the different properties of each element you will see the congruence :)

2 Likes

Always felt as though I have a strong connection to this field. I think the music sounds exactly the way that it makes me feel; feminine, grounded, uplifted, happy, confident, alluring (shout out to Kate / @Allurre), mysterious, sensual, and fun. Enjoying smiling at myself in the mirror, running hands through my hair with appreciation for myself while listening. Not in an egotistical way, but in a beautiful way. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I respect and appreciate the way that Dreamweaverā€™s sounds, like the effects that the fields produce. Thanks, captain. :pray:t3:

Rose Potion stack:

The Black Mirrored Stone Shield
Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer
Inner Beauty Reflected Outward (version 2.0)
Rose Potion
Golden Glow
Merry Maker
The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

5 Likes

Thank You šŸ©·. I should finnaly Ask moderators to take this missspelled " r". But i kind of got used to it lol.

Comsider adding " Star" from Energetic Alchemy .

Or life force divine light from PU., of moon trime Venus PU.
I tried all of them. They are wild :grin:

2 Likes

I like the extra r, kind of adds extra emphasis to the word. Kind of like purr :joy_cat:

Nice! Iā€™ve never tried those by PU, surely Iā€™ll check them out. Thanks for the recommendations.

Iā€™ve got the Beauty of Venus in the 1st House. Have you heard it? Would be a nice addition as well for beautifying. :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Yes . Its wonderfull :boom:
Its very subtle but works amazing.

Its a good match with Rose Potion

I donā€™t have Rose Potion but its on my list šŸ©·

3 Likes

OG image

new image is minus the weed lol

4 Likes

Like skin issues or other issues? Or both?

The fact that you edited the OP 8 times until you settled on small aesthetic details is adorable lol :laughing:

Iā€™m so happy you noticed :joy:

It was more than small aesthetic details, I assure you :woman_mage: I did most of them while unlisted

2 Likes

well i am not sure for exactly all buut ā€¦hmā€¦this potion allows you to heal and adjust you energy to produce results and manifest things when you reach culmination in intimacy the clove part greatly protects and yes also the oil and the quartz heal. all in all this is a potion to warm up and protect ones being for intimacy. this is a subjective opinion. as for real issues there i warmly recomend combining 275 and 400 nm UCV combined with the smart zapper audio. and of course if the issues have a scientiphic name and a germ is known including an audio for this speciphic pathogen cannot be ommited.

1 Like

I just got this gem. So excited to see how it will work with me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: a flower in bloomā€‹:rose: Iā€™m sure this pairs well with power of love :two_hearts:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: this is divine!

3 Likes