The Royal Cobra NFT

They are all unique… one cannot outdo the others… Deities are under this umbrella comparison of yours….
frame it in a less comparison model, excitement and gratitude are great….but no competition needed… :relaxed:
It creates unnecessary havoc

3 Likes

we are not competing.
We’ll take into account what you wrote

(it depends on your perception
But you will surely be supported by those who love this chaos
LOL)

6 Likes

Yes it’s subjective, as is your opinion on most unique. very well.

Informative segment shared in correspondence of further explorations and contemplations on the Royal Cobra, raised and here extracted;

16 Likes

What was it my friend! I give a sorry for earlier

Many happy returns of the day @UgniS

1 month of practice with Royal Cobra gave me very cool results :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake:
Ohhhh, how I love this NFT…
When I was exploring it, I have asked my HS for it’s opinion on Cobra and the answer was: “Keep it for as long as possible. You really need it” :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

And I followed HS’ advice. I have never regretted this decision and very thankful for that
At first I underestimated the Cobra :see_no_evil:, and to be honest, this was a big mistake. After the words of my Higher Self, I began to give more time to the snake.
I was too lazy to read the PDF file due to the fact that there are so many benefits (huge thanks to Captain and UgniS’ group for this), but at one day when I felt really bad, I opened the document without a reason, scrolled down without reading anything and suddenly my eye caught the title about one practice.
This is amazing one @Ugnis, спасибо!
One meditation and that problem was completely fixed, and I also got a bunch of insights, answers and something that I was seeking for long :sparkles:

I won’t say what the effects of this mediation were, but it was even better than what I was supposed to get from it :partying_face:
Another very important benefit of this NFT was the connection with the Nagas. I am eternally grateful for this to Captain and Maoshan for the hint hehe
They became my family, they became my teachers and friends :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:
Little is said about this, because I respect their and my privacy, but anyone who has this NFT and connetion with Nagas will understand me and my feelings :wink:

What else happened to me during the use of Cobra? Raising of the Kundalini! And it looks like something else related to Kundalini, but more Global :upside_down_face:
I also have the Crown of Absolute Power on me thanks to Royal Cobra, but so far I haven’t figured out how to integrate it. The part with the archeologists also remains a secret for me, but this is temporary! I hope…
Well, I would also like to say about Wajet, her guidance and protection is amazing, tho I didn’t work with her that much :pensive:
One more experience with The Royal Cobra was connection to Lord Shiva, but won’t talk about it

Oh and also, I have a hypermobile spine and the Cobra helps me a little (I can’t say for sure) with the treatment of this I believe

The only thing Cobra didn’t help me with is my skin… Seems like more time is needed for healing it :)))
Summing up, I will say that this is definitely a very cool NFT! :snake::snake::snake:

28 Likes

Bro, you have changed so much from when we’d first met. Lol. Like in a good way, but like a 360. Lmao. :heart: It’s very very inspiring to me. Keep going my bro. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :muscle:

8 Likes

This project feels great, I really like snake animals, since I bought the eternal NFT, I often dream of snakes, I will buy this when I have a chance😉

6 Likes